Un-known man
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Un-known man

  1. Un-known man

    Bad News For Hillary After What Her 'Handler' Is Caught Hiding In His Hand


    Unknown man stays closer to Hil-LIARy than S.S. protection and with object in hand.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Like I said in another post, of Hillary having a doctor near her 24/7 while she's on the road. There have been numerous times that have been seen and video taped that show her falling up stairs and being assisted physically to go up stairs. It all goes back to her falling in a drunken stupor and hitting her head on a table and the result was a major brain clot witch caused her numerous problems with her vision and stability.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    OMG!!! This thread will be the end of Hillary.

    Paul

    P.S. You do realize there is no such thing as a diazepam pen, right?
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

    OMG!!! This thread will be the end of Hillary.

    Paul

    P.S. You do realize there is no such thing as a diazepam pen, right?
    Un-known man-seizure3.jpg

    Sten: Whether you meant to or not, you may have been right in the article being the end of Hillary. Her physical problems are coming more to the front of late. Before you deny the existence of medical items, you should do a little more research. As you can see from the picture, a Diazepam auto-injector pen DOES exist.

  6. Whatever he is carrying, its the wrong thing. He should stick her with this and run. 💣

    BTW, does anyone know who he is or what his real function is? Is he Government or private?

    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy

  7. #6
    He must be connected with the doctor that has been reported to be with Hillary 24/7 when she's on the road.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy OG,

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Un-known man-seizure3.jpg

    Sten: Whether you meant to or not, you may have been right in the article being the end of Hillary. Her physical problems are coming more to the front of late. Before you deny the existence of medical items, you should do a little more research. As you can see from the picture, a Diazepam auto-injector pen DOES exist.
    How about providing a link to a drug manufacturer's website were they list a diazepam pen?

    No link, no pen.

    Pretty simple.

    Paul

  9. #8
    Just so that we can be fair and balanced (unlike faux noise, cough), here's a site purporting to debunk the whole Diazepam Pen crap. So I see your crap conspiracy site and raise you a counter conspiracy crap site.

    https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-hi...uto-pen.t7821/

    For the record, I make no claims to the accuracy of either side, just making the point that for every piece of garbage you find on the web, you can find a counter.

    As we all know, if it's on the internet it's gotta be true.


  10. #9
    It's not only on the internet, I've seen reports on CBS & Fox News about this pen, about the only networks that aren't in the bag for the Clinton's.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It's not only on the internet, I've seen reports on CBS & Fox News about this pen, about the only networks that aren't in the bag for the Clinton's.
    Then by all means provide links, otherwise you're just a male french Internet model. Bon jour!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast