Medicos and Law Enforcement: Hillary Clinton has Very Serious Health Issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Medicos and Law Enforcement: Hillary Clinton has Very Serious Health Issues

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You really are the naive one here, I hope if you have the misfortune to develop a nagging cough without a cold, or have a seizure you will seek medical advise.

The overly broad grin shows she could have been aware enough to make a desperate effort to cover it up, as people do not lose consciousness during some seizures.

She did suffer a brain injury several years ago, a documented fact, yet you are willing to remote diagnose that there are no lasting effect, the same thing you accuse others of doing, remote diagnosis? How does that double standard work exactly, where you as a layman can claim she did not suffer a seizure, but a trained medical professional can't.

And that cough? It has been going on for 8 years, must be one hell of a cold..... or something much more serious?
    Back up a few steps.

I am the one saying that I would never accept a diagnosis from a doctor who saw Clinton on TV, or even as a live audience member at a rally/speech/etc. I am NOT prividing a remote diagnosis of my own.
    Perhaps she IS having a gelastic seizure.
    Wouldn't it be a lot easier to make a GUESS as to what's going on if this video wasn't a one-second moment in time that was looped, then repeated over and over in slow motion (just listen to the woman laughing in the background at the very beginning)?

What happened before the "seizure"? If a question was asked that could generate a joking reaction, could the timing of a "seizure" have been THAT perfect?

My point is that there are people who post crap here as if it was undeniable truth, when it is merely speculation that helps support their cause (their cause being to discredit Clinton in any way possible).

If you want to discredit someone, at least do it with facts and proof, and not some speculative clickbait crap you find on the 'net.
    'Might as well post links to the "undeniable proof" videos that UFOs exist and that no planes ever actually flew into the WTC towers.

Momentary Blackout and Dizzy Spell
    Video:

My Thoughts:
    She either had a brain fart or is having a real medical problem with her speech, you make the conclusion.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

And she had the same "spell" three times in a row!
    VERY strong evidence there.
    I'm convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    And she had the same "spell" three times in a row!
    VERY strong evidence there.
    I'm convinced.

Many will not recognize the sarcasm in your response, but seriously it indicates a level of denial. Having a "spell" three times in a row should raise concern, or you don't give a damn if the next president has serious brain injury/condition.

And before your next response, remember she has suffered a document brain injury in the last several years.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I, like so many others, do not want to see Hillary Clinton as our president. Personally, I think that would be the absolute end of our country so, I will vote accordingly. But, in all sincerity, the woman does have medical problems which should be thoroughly investigated before putting her into the highest office in the land. These "seizures" or spells" she is having are indicative of a serious problem, and one which to a trained medical eye, warrants very close scrutiny. Forget the political ramifications this can cause and look at the woman, as a person, for a second. Her actions are not normal and the possible cause of her problems is well documented. It would be sheer insanity to elect her as POTUS knowing that she might have a serious melt down at any second which would leave her completely unable to perform her job. Given her condition, it would be extremely unfair for her political party to push her into situations so stressful that could lead to her complete mental and physical breakdown, strictly in the name of politics. And hers is a "caring" party?

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Many will not recognize the sarcasm in your response, but seriously it indicates a level of denial. Having a "spell" three times in a row should raise concern, or you don't give a damn if the next president has serious brain injury/condition.

And before your next response, remember she has suffered a document brain injury in the last several years.
    Did you actually watch the video?
    Her momentary pause was lopped 3x to make it seem like something more.

Manipulation of the truth in an attempt to prove a point.
    Great way to discredit a point one is trying to make...

So tell us about her pausing in mid sentence and is having a real hard time getting back on tract, regardless of the loop of the event.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I've seen the same thing happen to priests that have performed the exact same mass ritual multiple time a week for years on end.
    We had a president who never learned how to pronounce "nuclear".
    Einstein was considered "dull" as he self-admittedly had much "difficulty memorizing words, texts, and names".

By your stretch of a definition, these three people must have had some major brain damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    I've seen the same thing happen to priests that have performed the exact same mass ritual multiple time a week for years on end.
    We had a president who never learned how to pronounce "nuclear".
    Einstein was considered "dull" as he self-admittedly had much "difficulty memorizing words, texts, and names".

By your stretch of a definition, these three people must have had some major brain damage.
    No, you have no proof of either the priest or Einstein having had major brain damage. The president you refer to is like many others who have difficulty in pronouncing different words. You use them as examples in an attempt to cover Hillary's problems which, by the way, can be linked to the terrible fall she had. XD was correct in stating that serious concern should had in considering her for office in her condition. More and more information is coming out daily concerning her deteriorating physical problems that shouldn't be ignored. It would be disastrous to ignore her condition simply to play the game of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    No, you have no proof of either the priest or Einstein having had major brain damage. The president you refer to is like many others who have difficulty in pronouncing different words. You use them as examples in an attempt to cover Hillary's problems which, by the way, can be linked to the terrible fall she had. XD was correct in stating that serious concern should had in considering her for office in her condition. More and more information is coming out daily concerning her deteriorating physical problems that shouldn't be ignored. It would be disastrous to ignore her condition simply to play the game of politics.

I had a severe concussion when I was a kid. I lost three full days of memory to it.
    My IQ was later tested at 126.
    Big deal.
    Yes, we should absolutely be concerned with the medical condition of anyone who could become POTUS, but fabricating things and using any possible angle to claim someone is unfit without there being medical proof is just ludicrous.
    If you thought you were having a heart attack, would YOU trust a doctor who evaluated you by having a video chat with you?
    Would you trust them if they evaluated based on a video taken of you and emailed to them?
    What if you were depressed? Would you accept it if you called the doc and claimed depression and they issued a med scrip without a face-to-face evaluation?
    Ooppspec might, but I certainly wouldn't.

It's no different than getting into an argument with someone, and then resorting to insults and namecalling when you've run out of any valid points to make.
    An example would be one person on this forum who , when confronted with the truth, posts silly memes of babies crying.
    Another example would be the person who posts things like "Liberals Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let A Liberal Set The Terms In A Debate" when confronted with the truth.
    In another thread, I cleanly debunked claims that were made regarding the GDP and POTUS terms. The reply was a meme that said "I wanted to recommend indictment, but I was afraid I might commit suicide" (of course representing all of the people that the Clintons have had murdered in their quest to become the leaders of the Illuminati and New World Order).

Supporting one's cause with fabricated arguments shows desperation at best, and a weak mind at ALL levels.
    You want someone to win? Support them instead of mudslinging the opposition.
    You might actually become a better person for it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast