Medicos and Law Enforcement: Hillary Clinton has Very Serious Health Issues - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Medicos and Law Enforcement: Hillary Clinton has Very Serious Health Issues

  1. #21
    Robgmn: Is your defense of Hillary because you believe she is a good candidate for president, regardless of her opponent, or solely because you perceive her to be better than Trump?

    We know that once in office hiding her true medical condition will be easy to hide. What would be the criteria for doctors to declare she is unfit for duty? What pressures/threats would these doctors be under?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    There's always a VP waiting in the wings.

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Robgmn: Is your defense of Hillary because you believe she is a good candidate for president, regardless of her opponent, or solely because you perceive her to be better than Trump?

    We know that once in office hiding her true medical condition will be easy to hide. What would be the criteria for doctors to declare she is unfit for duty? What pressures/threats would these doctors be under?
    I'm not defending Hillary, I'm attacking the methods in which people try to discredit her.

    If you want to discredit, then do it with the truth, not speculation, fallacy, silly memes, outright lies.
    Better yet, tell us all of the things that Trump has done/will do better than Hillary (or vice-versa if you're a Hillary supporter) and convince us to vote one way or the other.

    If you go to Chevy to buy a Camaro, do they win you over by telling you the Dodge Challenger is crap?
    Does Ford sell you an F150 by telling you the Chevy is crap?

    It's funny when you see people complaining how badly Obama sucks because he didn't clean up Bush's mess quickly enough.
    Yet, those same people never complain about who is credited for MAKING the mess.
    Go figure.

  5. Medicos and Law Enforcement: Hillary Clinton has Very Serious Health Issues

    So, HildaBeast lying on national tv then being caught and proven wrong so many times that you'd have to be brain dead and dumb, (sorry Gry!), to NOT see that this reject from the trailer park is a lying hosebag?

    How many videos do we need to link to?


    Running for cover as snipers fired at her on the Tarmac?

    No top secret emails ever, on her server?

    She had permission to use an off sight server?

    There are sooooooooo many more and you are just to blind to see it...

    Sad day indeed for America with clowns like her..


  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    I'm not defending Hillary, I'm attacking the methods in which people try to discredit her.

    If you want to discredit, then do it with the truth, not speculation, fallacy, silly memes, outright lies.
    Better yet, tell us all of the things that Trump has done/will do better than Hillary (or vice-versa if you're a Hillary supporter) and convince us to vote one way or the other.

    If you go to Chevy to buy a Camaro, do they win you over by telling you the Dodge Challenger is crap?
    Does Ford sell you an F150 by telling you the Chevy is crap?

    It's funny when you see people complaining how badly Obama sucks because he didn't clean up Bush's mess quickly enough.
    Yet, those same people never complain about who is credited for MAKING the mess.
    Go figure.
    You forget that Iraq was stable after the surge and when Obama refused to keep our troops there to keep it stabilized, the void was opened and ISIS walked right in, which Bush said would happen in 2007.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #26
    Robgmn: I'm glad you agree that we should be concerned with Hillary's medical condition, or anyone else who would seek that high office. None of us claim to be medical diagnosticians but there are those in the medical field who may be able to make sound decisions based on the appearance and actions of someone with problems. To say that simple observation can always provide the answer to any perceived condition is wrong, without further examination. However, that simple observation can definitely give one pause and to determine the need for further examination to see what is causing the particular behavior.

    Yes, we should absolutely be concerned with the medical condition of anyone who could become POTUS, but fabricating things and using any possible angle to claim someone is unfit without there being medical proof is just ludicrous.]
    You are alleging that claims of Hillary's health problems are fabrications to prove her unfit WITHOUT medical proof. Fabrications? No, actual exhibitions of possible problems which, at the very least, are cause for a complete evaluation of her condition PRIOR to her assuming the presidency.

    Supporting one's cause with fabricated arguments shows desperation at best, and a weak mind at ALL levels.
    I think you have exposed your problem in this comment. You seem to think that all but you are of weak mind and incapable of sound thinking, ergo, our comments are of no consequence. Wouldn't that come under the heading of hubris? First, our arguments (or opinions as I choose to say) are as valid as any you might want to proffer. It would seem that you are acting more as an agent provocateur and attempting to discredit opinions of others who have differing opinions than you. To have disagreeing opinions is not necessarily wrong however, to think that an opinion is an act of desperation or weak mind shows great naivete' on your part. If the air up where you think you are gets too thin, you can always come back down to earth and abide the weak minds.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    I'm not defending Hillary, I'm attacking the methods in which people try to discredit her.
    Yet use the same criteria (layman's medical diagnosis that "it's nothing") vs. others that "it's something"... when she has a document history of brain injury, and has exhibited some odd behavior and memory lapses.

    OBTW, some trained in medical science (code for Doctor) also question her fitness for office based on video's of her.... what is your medical training background?
    Dr. Jane Orient, executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, observes that “strangely silent is the mainstream media about the fitness” for presidential office of Hillary Clinton.
    Physician: Mainstream Media ‘Strangely Silent' About Hillary Clinton's Health - Breitbart
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    There's always a VP waiting in the wings.

    But which Doctor at Walter Reed is going to fall on his sword and make that call, and even if he does, will he be overruled and silenced by the powers that be at Walter Reed?

    As long as she could hide it from public view, or make excuses for odd behavior, she (or any president) are going to cling to the power of office until they absolutely can't function.

    Fact: being president is a stressful undertaking, as seen in the aging of virtually every president... does anyone really want her in the situation room under extreme stress to say launch a nuclear attack/retaliation, and wig out?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Yet use the same criteria (layman's medical diagnosis that "it's nothing") vs. others that "it's something"... when she has a document history of brain injury, and has exhibited some odd behavior and memory lapses.

    OBTW, some trained in medical science (code for Doctor) also question her fitness for office based on video's of her.... what is your medical training background?

    Physician: Mainstream Media ‘Strangely Silent' About Hillary Clinton's Health - Breitbart

    I don't need a PhD to tell you, it IS nothing until it's proven to be something.
    Without a practitioner doing a true evaluation, it's nothing more than speculation, even if it's speculation by an accredited professional.

    I could show you a video of a stutterer who completely locks up at times.
    Without knowledge of the stutter, you'd probably think he's having some type of seizure or even stroke. You could make the proclamation that something is terribly wrong, but it would be purely speculation until you were able to evaluate the person. And you would find out through evaluation that your are dead wrong.
    Speculation, like a wish is...nothing. Crap in one hand and gather wishes and speculation in the other. See which one fills up first.

    As I said, if you put faith in a doctor who diagnoses people based on a video, then bully for you. Call Max Headroom the next time you're seriously ill. I'm sure it will work out fine.
    Me? I prefer facts.

    Regarding the medical coverups and dark ops that will kill any doctor who says she might be ill: life ain't a Jason Bourne movie.

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    I don't need a PhD to tell you, it IS nothing until it's proven to be something.
    Without a practitioner doing a true evaluation, it's nothing more than speculation, even if it's speculation by an accredited professional.

    I could show you a video of a stutterer who completely locks up at times.
    Without knowledge of the stutter, you'd probably think he's having some type of seizure or even stroke. You could make the proclamation that something is terribly wrong, but it would be purely speculation until you were able to evaluate the person. And you would find out through evaluation that your are dead wrong.
    Speculation, like a wish is...nothing. Crap in one hand and gather wishes and speculation in the other. See which one fills up first.

    As I said, if you put faith in a doctor who diagnoses people based on a video, then bully for you. Call Max Headroom the next time you're seriously ill. I'm sure it will work out fine.
    Me? I prefer facts.

    Regarding the medical coverups and dark ops that will kill any doctor who says she might be ill: life ain't a Jason Bourne movie.
    As I said earlier, if my wife exhibited symptoms as Hillary has on camera, we would be seeking expert medical expertise, and not brush it off as you deny her symptoms might indicate a problem.

    Nor did I say they would "kill" the doctor, but they have the power to ensure he understands his silence is definitely in his best interest.

    You say you prefer facts yet respond with Camero/Challanger analogies or videos of people that stutter..... I'm done with this pissing match.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast