Medicos and Law Enforcement: Hillary Clinton has Very Serious Health Issues - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Medicos and Law Enforcement: Hillary Clinton has Very Serious Health Issues

Howdy,

Let's take a little poll:

How many people on this forum have changed their mind about voting for or against Hillary because of this "medical condition?

Answer: ZERO

PAUL
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Let's take a little poll:

How many people on this forum have changed their mind about voting for or against Hillary because of this "medical condition?

Answer: ZERO

PAUL
    Lets see the poll you took, BIG BOY.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Leaked Medical Reports Show Her BRAIN DAMAGE, Sources CONFIRMED
    For many years, rumors surrounding Hillary Clinton’s health would surface but then they would magically disappear, which is something the Clinton’s are good at making happen. We have seen dozens of reports signaling Hillary Clinton has been in and out of the hospital since 2007 with seizures, a concussion, and a brain clot. While this photo is unconfirmed, we are working to confirm that this is in fact Hillary Clinton.
    When Hillary Clinton announced she was running for president in 2015, many began to question if she was fit and mentally stable enough to endure a long campaign and even a presidency. The short answer is no, but many sources have now offered major information concerning her health.
    When Hillary Clinton disappeared from the stage for quite awhile after her debate with Bernie Sanders, many questions began to surround that. A law enforcement officer close to the source has come forward anonymously to speak about the situation. The officer indicated that Hillary Clinton was missing from the stage because of health issues from a previous brain injury.
    These long-lasting symptoms are stemming from a concussion and blood clot, according to a neurologist, suggesting Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which can severely impact her cognitive abilities.
    “Strong sources told me something I suspected. Hillary’s debate ‘bathroom break’ wasn’t that, but flare up of problems from brain injury,” wrote John Cardillo on Twitter.
    Cardillo, who previously worked as an officer who provided VIP security details for the New York Police Department (NYPD), said that he knows of two additional sources who have commented about Clinton’s health problems, which have impacted her so badly that she cannot even walk to her own car alone.
    “I got this from both a [federal agent] … and I also got it from a New York [NYPD] guy who worked security at a Hillary event in New York City,” Cardillo said, adding:
    These are two people that aren’t just personal friends. I worked with one and then post law-enforcement worked with another on some related things. So, these aren’t anonymous people. These are good friends. Both of them told me the same thing, that after her speeches, whether she did a talk or a policy speech, she had to sit behind – she would come off the podium backstage – and have to sit and rest before making it back to the car because she was so fatigued, dizzy and disoriented.
    Cardillo said these two security officials have never met, but their stories of Hillary Clinton’s poor health were almost identical. One of the men told him he saw Hillary “very pale, kind of disoriented. He said she looked like she was about to faint. She was very pale, almost sweaty.”
    We also know that in the leaked emails, Huma Abedin says that Hillary Clinton is easily confused.
    Read More: Leaked Medical Reports Show Her BRAIN DAMAGE, Sources CONFIRMED | The Federal Observer
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

5. God save us all...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234