Orlando Shooter’s Dad Goes To Hillary Rally, Has A Blast

Thread: Orlando Shooter’s Dad Goes To Hillary Rally, Has A Blast

By: Blake Neff
    The father of Orlando shooter Omar Mateen made a surprising appearance Monday night at a Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee, Florida, after which he told a news crew that he strongly supports Clinton’s presidential campaign.
    Seddique Mateen was spotted by chance by reporters with the WPTV news station from West Palm Beach, who saw him sitting just a few feet away from a speaking Clinton, who opened her remarks by commemorating the victims and first responders of the Pulse nightclub shooting.
    Omar Mateen’s June killing spree at Pulse claimed 49 lives along with his own. Seddique attracted some negative attention after the shooting when he responded to it by saying it was God’s job, not his son’s, to punish the sin of homosexuality. Seddique was also revealed to have expressed support for the Taliban in Afghanistan.
    But on Monday night, it was Clinton, not the Taliban, that Mateen wanted to show support for. Footage captured by WPTV shows him smiling, waving a small American flag, and recording the event with his smartphone. Initially, he rebuffed WPTV’s efforts to interview him, but he reconsidered during a chance encounter at a rest stop a short time later.
    Read more: Orlando Shooter's Dad Goes To Hillary Rally, Has A Blast | The Daily Caller
    My Thoughts:
    The Taliban-supporting father of the Orlando terrorist was invited to Hillary Clinton's rally and given VIP seating.
    This just shows how bias the media is. If a KKK member was in the audience for Trump rally there would be so much media frenzy that you couldn't get any other news.. but since it’s the father of a terrorist attending the rally of a presidential hopeful who had 4 Americans killed in Benghazi ..well then just hunky dory and all cool with the media.. nothing to see here folks just move alone.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Today it was found out that the father of the terrorist was invited to sit there in back of Hillary (his words). Now I don't believe Hillary knew about him being there, but you can bet who ever allowed him access there isn't with the Clinton campaign anymore. I can just imagine that good old mild mannered just letting this go and not say anything about it, Yea if pigs could fly, I bet you that the screaming, throwing of objects and a massive amount of four letter words were rampant when the facts came out.
    It's been well over 48 hours since this happened with this father endorsing Hillary also, so I wonder why she hasn't come out and denounce this man for everything he's done, sure didn't stop the biased media for jumping on Trump when David Duke said he backed Trump, which he denounced Duke within a hour of the endorsement. \
    Sure looks like the typical double standard where it comes to the Democrats and their media suck ups doesn't it?

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    By: Blake Neff
    The father of Orlando shooter Omar Mateen made a surprising appearance Monday night at a Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee, Florida, after which he told a news crew that he strongly supports Clinton’s presidential campaign.
    Seddique Mateen was spotted by chance by reporters with the WPTV news station from West Palm Beach, who saw him sitting just a few feet away from a speaking Clinton, who opened her remarks by commemorating the victims and first responders of the Pulse nightclub shooting.
    Omar Mateen’s June killing spree at Pulse claimed 49 lives along with his own. Seddique attracted some negative attention after the shooting when he responded to it by saying it was God’s job, not his son’s, to punish the sin of homosexuality. Seddique was also revealed to have expressed support for the Taliban in Afghanistan.
    But on Monday night, it was Clinton, not the Taliban, that Mateen wanted to show support for. Footage captured by WPTV shows him smiling, waving a small American flag, and recording the event with his smartphone. Initially, he rebuffed WPTV’s efforts to interview him, but he reconsidered during a chance encounter at a rest stop a short time later.
    Read more: Orlando Shooter's Dad Goes To Hillary Rally, Has A Blast | The Daily Caller
    My Thoughts:
    The Taliban-supporting father of the Orlando terrorist was invited to Hillary Clinton's rally and given VIP seating.
    This just shows how bias the media is. If a KKK member was in the audience for Trump rally there would be so much media frenzy that you couldn't get any other news.. but since it’s the father of a terrorist attending the rally of a presidential hopeful who had 4 Americans killed in Benghazi ..well then just hunky dory and all cool with the media.. nothing to see here folks just move alone.
    I was going to respond to your thread but there were just too many lies.

It's easy to see why you support a man that suffers from mythophobia.

Paul

P. S. A simple definition for mythophobia:

Mythophobia: (noun)

The abnormal fear of or the inability to tell the truth.

( Also known as T-Rumpism)
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Show me the lies, it's all there in the pictures of him sitting behind her.

Here goes Hillary lying again. All people seated behind a candidate are placed in their seats by the campaign workers. There is no one there by chance. If Hillary can't vet one person sitting right behind her, how is she going to vet the 10's of thousands of "Islamic refugees" she proposes to bring into America?

Knowing how hateful and verbally abusive she can be from her past demonstrated and documented actions, I sure wouldn't want to be the person who selected the seating behind Hillary of this man who not only was the father of the nightclub who killed and harmed over 60 people, but he also has made statements saying he backs the Taliban in Afghanistan.

You must be right, because having perverts and congressional child molesters support you at your rallies while you criticize Hillary Clinton about her campaign's poor judgement is SOOOOOO much better.

-mark-foley-trump-rally-340x190.jpg