Churches take new security measures in face of terror threats

Thread: Churches take new security measures in face of terror threats

Our church holds an annual Shooting Competition/Bar BQ and encourages conceal carry. Our members are our security.

Churches take new security measures in face of terror threats | Fox News

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

I know in my church there are usually no less than 4 CCW permit holders, including me in each service. All are current police and former military.

Entire church in U.S. on ISIS kill lists names taken from church directories on Internet

Entire church in U.S. on ISIS kill lists — names taken from church directories on Internet | Christian News on Christian Today

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Our church holds an annual Shooting Competition/Bar BQ and encourages conceal carry. Our members are our security.
    Do your members train to work together and provide mutual support or is everyone going to "ride to the sound of the guns" and start blasting?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Church security

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I know in my church there are usually no less than 4 CCW permit holders, including me in each service. All are current police and former military.
    It's great that churches have those who carry and are willing to respond should the need arise. But in such a crowded setting where so many lives are at stake, you don't want a chaotic response. It is important to have those who are trained to respond as a team. We have an extensively trained armed security team (concealed carry), part of which training is tactical response and teamwork in simulated force on force training with role models. The training is continual. I strongly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by srkey View Post
    It's great that churches have those who carry and are willing to respond should the need arise. But in such a crowded setting where so many lives are at stake, you don't want a chaotic response. It is important to have those who are trained to respond as a team. We have an extensively trained armed security team (concealed carry), part of which training is tactical response and teamwork in simulated force on force training with role models. The training is continual. I strongly recommend it.
    That's what our church security team does also.

8. Jimmy Graham has been training people on how to handle an active shooter in churches and businesses for a while now. Apparently business is booming and they have opened a new Active Shooter Response Training Center in Co.

http://www.nbcnews.com/protect-parishioners