Hillary Clinton’s Anti-Gun Quotes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary Clinton’s Anti-Gun Quotes

1. To do nothing except cause trouble and name call...period.

Can ANYONE show where Stengun has posted ANYTHING that wasn't an attack against other peoples posts? All you ever see is childish put downs and verbal abuse over and over again, trust me I know. Can't understand why the monitors don't remove him, I'm quite sure they have been contacted about his BS actions.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Considering what she's said against gun ownership, you might use some common sense and understand where she's coming from, if you are a gun owner and don't want to see your 2A right's screwed with her executive orders. Being such a protonate of Hillary, then why on earth are you on a pro-gun web site?
    You and people like you have been saying the same thing about Obama and he is the only POTUS since Carter that has not taken away Our gun Rights.

In fact Obama is the only POTUS in the history of the USA that has signed into law a Pro-Gun law on the Federal level.

What up with that?

Pau
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    To do nothing except cause trouble and name call...period.
    Actually I point out all the lies that are posted by people like you and the op.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

You and people like you have been saying the same thing about Obama and he is the only POTUS since Carter that has not taken away Our gun Rights.

In fact Obama is the only POTUS in the history of the USA that has signed into law a Pro-Gun law on the Federal level.

What up with that?

Pau
    The Federal level doesn't effect the day to day gun owner, so tell me about all of the restrictive anti-gun executive orders that Barack has done.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12