What gives ?

Thread: What gives ?

1. What gives ?

President , DOJ , FBI and others protect Clinton at all levels and no matter what she says , lies told , corruption and no control of classified material . I can't understand why except that she knows stuff about them that they don't want to be made public.

As far as she is concerned , they see no evil , speak no evil and see no evil.
    Justice is truly blind for her doings.

Anyone truly believe her lawyers only looked at headings on e-mails and did not read them.
    They had no security clearance and were allowed to read and delete e-mails

What about the DOJ not looking into the Clinton foundation that ONLY give 10% of the hundreds of millions that they have received to charity? The meeting between Bill & Lynch must have been more productive than anyone knows.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

4. hil-LIARy truly is a despicable, vile creature with NO, ZERO, NEGATIVE ethics or conscience. What. A. Pig.

With the Clintons putting out their tax returns today, there’s one question that should be asked, the money they said they gave to charity, how much of that money went to the Clinton foundation.

Just on the news concerning the tax info from the Clinton's. Of the $1.4 million they gave to charity, $1 million of that went to the Clinton Family Foundation, which they were allowed to deduct from their taxes. Now doesn't that sound like they were giving themselves a pay raise for their Family foundation?

7. We can go back to Sandy Berger literally stealing documents from the National Archives, documents that belonged to the American people, and destroying them. What was Berger doing? What documents did Berger destroy? They were one-of-a-kind, irreplaceable records. Did they have handwritten notes in the margins? Did they reveal how Bill Clinton missed his chance to get bin Laden before September 11? Did they show that Bill Clinton was warned about the impending attacks, warnings that were ignored? We'll never know. Berger stole them in his underpants and socks, then destroyed them forever.

We can see Lois Lerner, who destroyed her emails, then see how the IRS managed to ruin hard drives, and eventually and magically destroy backup tapes. What did Lerner's emails show? That Obama ordered IRS targeting? That Hilliary knew about the political activities of the IRS? We'll never know. The emails are irretrievable.

Is it any surprise Hilliary decided to have a private server, under her total control, and conduct all her business for the American people without oversight? Is it any wonder that Hilliary failed to turn over all emails to the State Department, as required by law? Is it a shock that Hilliary violated the Freedom of Information Act, and permanently destroyed something that belonged to the people of the United States? Thousands of emails, at a minimum, that we know about were improperly deleted by lawyers covering up Hilliary's various activities.

Well, since the media are, for the most part, running interference for the Clinton campaign, I suppose we'll never know any details. If the repeated Email Eruptions didn't sink Hilliary before now, they probably never will.

WikiLeaks has come out and made a statement that a boat load of damaging E-mails against Hillary is going to be published ASAP, -IE- an October surprise.

Report: 96 Percent of Clintons’ Charity Donations Went to Family Foundation
    BY: Natalie Johnson
    Hillary and Bill Clinton funneled 96 percent of their charitable donations to their own family foundation, according to the Democratic nominee’s 2015 tax returns.
    Last year, $1 million of the total $1,042,000 that the Clintons deducted in charitable contributions went to the Clinton Family Foundation, the Daily Caller reported Friday.
    The tax return showed that the other $42,000 in contributions went to Desert Classic Charities, a nonprofit that organizes an annual charity golf tournament. The organization then in turn contributed $700,000 to the Clinton Foundation. A foundation adviser and longtime Bill Clinton assistant, Doug Band, was on the organization’s board of directors through 2014, according to IRS filings.
    The Clintons earned in total more than $10.5 million in 2015, primarily from paid speeches. Less than 10 percent of their total income went to charity.
    Clinton released her tax returns Friday as pressure builds on Donald Trump to follow suit. The Republican nominee has argued that he cannot release his returns because he is being audited by the IRS.
    Read more: 96 Percent of Clintons’ Charity Donations Went to Foundation

10. What gives ?

I have a list of all the foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation, but the list exceeded the max capacity of the site...

https://guccifer2.files.wordpress.co...onors-25k.xlsx

Read it, if you dare...

(In the second column, under the 10/25 million donation list, is the Government of the Saudis!!)

These foreign donations to the Foundation were according to the agreement she signed with Obama upon being selected for SOS was supposed to be stopped, but as we can see, the Clinton slush fund went into max speed during her stent as SOS. IF the FBI is going to find anything, all they need to do is follow the money.