E-mail I recieved - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E-mail I recieved

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    If that is a fact ( I questiont it ), you live in the only place in the USA that's has that much.
    In my area, Smoky Mountain Knife Works has had stacks of 500-round .22lr Aguila bricks for months. However, I have been buying online.

Howdy,

I admit ammo seems to be coming back some except for .22's . But there has been a large increase in prices.
    If hil-LIARy is elected there will be another run on all types of ammo and it will cause shortages and even more price increases.
    I was at Atwoods today and there was roughly 100,000 rounds of .22LR ammo on their shelves with a sign that stated "No limit!".

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

If that is a fact ( I questiont it ), you live in the only place in the USA that's has that much.

I don't give a flying fork if you believe me or not. You do have a tendency to deny facts you don't like, and you need to get out more. Check gunbot.net, no shortage their either.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I admit ammo seems to be coming back some except for .22's . But there has been a large increase in prices.
    If hil-LIARy is elected there will be another run on all types of ammo and it will cause shortages and even more price increases.
    They had a whole stacks of 22lr bricks, plus displays on the counters.
    i need to come to yoir neck of the woods to stock up then.... lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12