FBI confirms IS at the border - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: FBI confirms IS at the border

  1. FBI confirms IS at the border

    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy OG,



    As a Federal Gov't employee w/ a security clearance that deals with National safety and security as part of my daily duties, attend safety and security meetings and training, etc. I have access to info that no one else on this forum has access to and guess what?

    There isn't any type of credible evidence that ISIS is in Mexico, or that there is a group there that pose a threat to the USA, especially as Ringo has claimed.

    Paul
    I seriously doubt you could hold a position of that level..

    Pretty simple, Oswald...


  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    I seriously doubt you could hold a position of that level..

    Pretty simple, Oswald...

    That, like your sexual orientation, are wrong.

    Paul

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    LOL. Mister credibility himself with his security clearance, who doesn't even seem to understand the core concept of sensitive information: need to know. Just because you receive security briefings does not mean you are being shown everything. You simply do not have the need to know. Now, if you had been briefed on an ISIS threat in Mexico or the US, that would have been in a classified setting and you could't reveal this information in this forum anyway. Your post is quite nonsensical.

    Giving that you are a regular member of an Internet gun forum, you do not have a security clearance above top secret anyway. I seriously doubt that you even have a top secret clearance, although those are getting handed out like candy these days.

    Note, I am not saying that Ringo is right. I am just saying that your argument is nonsensical. So much for your "credibility".
    After rereading your post:

    Even if I held the lowest security clearance Our Fed Gov't has and have only attended a 1 minute long security debriefing and/or training secession it would be a higher security clearance than you have held and more security debriefings and/or training than you attended.

    Actually, it would be more than any member of this forum the is a regular poster in the P&N section of this forum.

    As an "unrestricted employee" of the Fed Gov't I can be an active member of this forum and post whatever I want to as long as I do not post political stuff on Gov't time.

    That fact that you do not realize this fact, and Federal Law, shows your lack of knowledge.

    Gee, and you are suppose to be an expert on the core concept of sensitive information.

    So, what level of security clearance have you held and how much sensitive information training have you had?

    Paul

    P.S. The last part was a trick question because based on your post I already know the answer.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun View Post
    howdy,



    after rereading your post:

    Even if i held the lowest security clearance our fed gov't has and have only attended a 1 minute long security debriefing and/or training secession it would be a higher security clearance than you have held and more security debriefings and/or training than you attended.

    Actually, it would be more than any member of this forum the is a regular poster in the p&n section of this forum.

    As an "unrestricted employee" of the fed gov't i can be an active member of this forum and post whatever i want to as long as i do not post political stuff on gov't time.

    That fact that you do not realize this fact, and federal law, shows your lack of knowledge.

    Gee, and you are suppose to be an expert on the core concept of sensitive information.

    So, what level of security clearance have you held and how much sensitive information training have you had?

    Paul

    p.s. The last part was a trick question because based on your post i already know the answer.
    lol.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    After rereading your post:

    Even if I held the lowest security clearance Our Fed Gov't has and have only attended a 1 minute long security debriefing and/or training secession it would be a higher security clearance than you have held and more security debriefings and/or training than you attended.

    Actually, it would be more than any member of this forum the is a regular poster in the P&N section of this forum.

    As an "unrestricted employee" of the Fed Gov't I can be an active member of this forum and post whatever I want to as long as I do not post political stuff on Gov't time.

    That fact that you do not realize this fact, and Federal Law, shows your lack of knowledge.

    Gee, and you are suppose to be an expert on the core concept of sensitive information.

    So, what level of security clearance have you held and how much sensitive information training have you had?

    Paul

    P.S. The last part was a trick question because based on your post I already know the answer.
    Sten: You don't seem to realize that everyone on here is willing to give you credit for the service you say you have had, no questions asked. You said it, we accept it. You, however, are unable to give the same consideration to others on here who have had military service and have had access to sensitive materials. I had a Top Secret clearance for years and handled many classified documents but, only those documents for which I had a need to know. No one receives carte blanche access to material without the need to know, even you.

    As far as being a member of any forum and having the ability to post material, I would assume that you are familiar with the Hatch Act and the constraints it may place on you as a government employee. A couple of interesting "May Nots" included in it are:

    "May not post a comment to a blog or a social media site that advocates for or against a partisan political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group; May not use any e-mail account or social media to distribute, send, or forward content that advocates for or against a partisan political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group."

    I can't say with any certainty that you may be violating any portion of the Hatch Act by your posts on here with your braggadocio but I would seriously recommend that you research it for yourself to insure you aren't. If you have any questions, you can contact the U.S. Office of Special Counsel for clarification. U.S. Office of Special Counsel default.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy OG,

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Sten: You don't seem to realize that everyone on here is willing to give you credit for the service you say you have had, no questions asked. You said it, we accept it. You, however, are unable to give the same consideration to others on here who have had military service and have had access to sensitive materials. I had a Top Secret clearance for years and handled many classified documents but, only those documents for which I had a need to know. No one receives carte blanche access to material without the need to know, even you.

    As far as being a member of any forum and having the ability to post material, I would assume that you are familiar with the Hatch Act and the constraints it may place on you as a government employee. A couple of interesting "May Nots" included in it are:

    "May not post a comment to a blog or a social media site that advocates for or against a partisan political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group; May not use any e-mail account or social media to distribute, send, or forward content that advocates for or against a partisan political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group."

    I can't say with any certainty that you may be violating any portion of the Hatch Act by your posts on here with your braggadocio but I would seriously recommend that you research it for yourself to insure you aren't. If you have any questions, you can contact the U.S. Office of Special Counsel for clarification. U.S. Office of Special Counsel default.
    Under the Hatch Act I'm an unrestricted employee which means I can say, post or support any candidate that I want to on my time.

    The only restrictions are on what I post on Gov't time. I get e-mails reminding me of this weekly.

    What you posted was for restricted employees.

    As far as accepting my Service, you, the op, and many others stated as a fact that I was lying about my Service and was positive that I never Served.

    You and the op were the ring leaders of personal attacks upon myself claiming I was a fake and a poser. I had to go to a lot of trouble to prove I was a Veteran.

    So, stating "You said it, we accept it." isn't being truthful.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Sten: You don't seem to realize that everyone on here is willing to give you credit for the service you say you have had, no questions asked. You said it, we accept it. You, however, are unable to give the same consideration to others on here who have had military service and have had access to sensitive materials. I had a Top Secret clearance for years and handled many classified documents but, only those documents for which I had a need to know. No one receives carte blanche access to material without the need to know, even you.

    As far as being a member of any forum and having the ability to post material, I would assume that you are familiar with the Hatch Act and the constraints it may place on you as a government employee. A couple of interesting "May Nots" included in it are:

    "May not post a comment to a blog or a social media site that advocates for or against a partisan political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group; May not use any e-mail account or social media to distribute, send, or forward content that advocates for or against a partisan political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group."

    I can't say with any certainty that you may be violating any portion of the Hatch Act by your posts on here with your braggadocio but I would seriously recommend that you research it for yourself to insure you aren't. If you have any questions, you can contact the U.S. Office of Special Counsel for clarification. U.S. Office of Special Counsel default.
    I wasn't referring to the Hatch Act, by the way. There are a number of reasons why one may not post in Internet forums while holding a higher-level security clearance. There is also one specific reason why one should not. It is called a polygraph. Anyone with SCI or higher clearance is subject to it. Even TS clearance can involve a polygraph to maintain it.

    Stengun either doesn't know that, and therefore is full of it, or does know it, and therefore is simply just trolling this forum. Stengun seems to think very high of himself, while belittling ALL other forum members. Personally, I think his conduct is a disgrace, so is his continuing membership in this forum.

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy OG,



    Under the Hatch Act I'm an unrestricted employee which means I can say, post or support any candidate that I want to on my time.

    The only restrictions are on what I post on Gov't time. I get e-mails reminding me of this weekly.

    What you posted was for restricted employees.

    As far as accepting my Service, you, the op, and many others stated as a fact that I was lying about my Service and was positive that I never Served.

    You and the op were the ring leaders of personal attacks upon myself claiming I was a fake and a poser. I had to go to a lot of trouble to prove I was a Veteran.

    So, stating "You said it, we accept it." isn't being truthful.

    Paul
    Sten: You have a bad habit of denying the service of anyone who posts on here. I have never denied your service but did make the statement that we don't know for sure about yours and can only go by what you say about yourself, and in reference to you belittling opsspec. In other words, due to a lack of anything to verify your service, we can only accept your word. We can do that but you seem to be unable to do so in return. I have never claimed you are a poser so get your facts straight. As for being a ring leader in attacks against you, I would have to stand in line for a long time to reach that status. You seem to have become a victim of your own sarcastic remarks and do garner a lot of unfavorable comments from numerous people. And again, you said it, we accept it.

  10. I do not believe for a single second that Sten has any military service, period.
    His only proof?!?
    A poorly photoshopped hack job and the word of a serial offender against every one who posts here...
    Maybe it's time for Him to move out of his moms command post and grow up...

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    I do not believe for a single second that Sten has any military service, period.
    His only proof?!?
    A poorly photoshopped hack job and the word of a serial offender against every one who posts here...
    Maybe it's time for Him to move out of his moms command post and grow up...
    Offer up the smallest amount of proof that I never Served and I will leave this forum and never return.

    I understand that your a newbee but the fact that I Served was proven 3 years ago.

    Paul

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast