FBI confirms IS at the border - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: FBI confirms IS at the border

  1. FBI confirms IS at the border

    Sure thing Oswald....
    You have proven, time and time again, that you do not have the qualifications required for service personal.
    Period.
    I don't need to prove squat.
    You're the one who needs to prove to ME that you served..not the other way around..

    "Burden of proof"

    The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must assign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning.

    Example: Bertrand declares that a teapot is, at this very moment, in orbit around the Sun between the Earth and Mars, and that because no one can prove him wrong, his claim is therefore a valid one.

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    Offer up the smallest amount of proof that I never Served and I will leave this forum and never return.

    I understand that your a newbee but the fact that I Served was proven 3 years ago.

    Paul
    Suppose we accept that you served (good for you) and now have a Super Secret job with a 3 letter government Dept. and have all types of secrets in your head.
    Why should we believe everything you say ?
    It is a proven fact the government and it's employees lie to the people all the time.

  4. #23
    In all seriousness, none of us have any proof of anyone having served in the military other than their own word. Personally, if someone tells me he has served, that is sufficient and I will let it go at that. Sten has said he served and I will not question that. He does pee me off how he accuses others of not having military service but that is something he will have to live with. His constant haranguing of opsspec and accusing him of living in his mother's basement has gotten rather old and does not speak well of his ability to get along well with others. Belittling others and accusing them of lying to bolster yourself is indicative of a problem that should be looked into before he goes off the deep end. I will still accept his assertion of having served but, if he chooses to continue acting like a horse's patoot, he can be easily ignored.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Sure thing Oswald....
    You have proven, time and time again, that you do not have the qualifications required for service personal.
    Period.
    I don't need to prove squat.
    You're the one who needs to prove to ME that you served..not the other way around..

    "Burden of proof"

    The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must assign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning.

    Example: Bertrand declares that a teapot is, at this very moment, in orbit around the Sun between the Earth and Mars, and that because no one can prove him wrong, his claim is therefore a valid one.
    I realize you are a newbie...........

    Here you go:

    My photobucket which is over 12 years old with a lot of pictures:

    stengun's Library | Photobucket

    On of my 2010 Dodge Ram QuadCab w/ DAV licenses plate:



    Here's a link to a build thread where I'm building a Factory Five Racing Spyder Gt ( Yes, I need to update my thread.)

    Stengun's Spyder Build - FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

    If you will look through my build thread and my photobucket account you will see numerous pics of myself, my car(s), my home and of my Dodge Ram w/ DAV plates.

    In case you do not know DAV stands for Disabled American Veteran.

    You should notice a common link to my screen name here, the one used at ffcars and my photobucket account. They are all the same, stengun.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  6. Not me! Until or unless Sten proves his claim that he had served.... I will refuse to believe him.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Not me! Until or unless Sten proves his claim that he had served.... I will refuse to believe him.
    You have the right to believe what ever you chose to believe but it still doesn't change the truth.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    You have the right to believe what ever you chose to believe but it still doesn't change the truth.

    Paul
    Damn Sten, where have I heard that line before? Oh yea I've said it, sounds like a hypocrite to me, because I know what I've done and that's enough for me, because I don't give a rats a$$ what you or others say anymore.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. Nor should you care either...

  10. Sten's security briefings consist of him being told which isles to rope off while he mops the floors...

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Sten's security briefings consist of him being told which isles to rope off while he mops the floors...
    It would still be more security briefings than you or anyone else on the P&N section has been through.

    Paul

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast