FBI confirms IS at the border - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FBI confirms IS at the border

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Damn Sten, where have I heard that line before? Oh yea I've said it, sounds like a hypocrite to me, because I know what I've done and that's enough for me, because I don't give a rats a$$ what you or others say anymore.
    You are a fake and a poser that never Served.

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that your brother was a Navy Seal that was KIA.

Paul

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

You are a fake and a poser that never Served.

Paul
    You know he served, because you have a picture of his Navy military ID in your own Photobucket account, along with a DL and permission slip to carry concealed.

A person can admire your car-building and fabrication skills and still think you're as crazy as a loon.

A person can believe that you've served in both the military and some type of law enforcement and still think the PTSD you obviously suffer from should keep you at the top of government's dangerous people lists so they can keep an eye on you.

A person can see your shooting skills depicted in the pics in your Photobucket and recognize that you're a pretty good shot and still think that if you ever decide to use those skills as a civilian against another civilian, it's highly unlikely that it will be a good shoot.

There are positives to see and recognize in everybody, but when you post up the Bucket that proves you knew before you posted the above lie that it was indeed a lie, those positives go out the window and everybody's left with just knowing that you're a liar. It's really Pretty Simple Paul.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

4. Right?

Oswald.....

Southern Command Warns Sunni Extremists Infiltrating From South

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Right?

Oswald.....
    I'm beginning to think Mikey has a man crush on me.

Paul

howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    You know he served, because you have a picture of his Navy military ID in your own Photobucket account, along with a DL and permission slip to carry concealed.

A person can admire your car-building and fabrication skills and still think you're as crazy as a loon.

A person can believe that you've served in both the military and some type of law enforcement and still think the PTSD you obviously suffer from should keep you at the top of government's dangerous people lists so they can keep an eye on you.

A person can see your shooting skills depicted in the pics in your Photobucket and recognize that you're a pretty good shot and still think that if you ever decide to use those skills as a civilian against another civilian, it's highly unlikely that it will be a good shoot.

There are positives to see and recognize in everybody, but when you post up the Bucket that proves you knew before you posted the above lie that it was indeed a lie, those positives go out the window and everybody's left with just knowing that you're a liar. It's really Pretty Simple Paul.

Blues
    Nope, he's a fake and poser that never Served. The ID belongs to his Brother in law that passed away.

I'm a decent shot with a shootin iron, better than most, worse than some.

My claim to fame was having what it took to use one when needed.

A person can have PTSD and still function normally, work for Uncle Obama, have a security clearance, etc.

Right now I'm in Independence, MO at "Climbing School". For some reason Uncle Obama thinks FEMA camp snipers need to know how to climb towers, rooftop access ladders, etc.

Paul

My God, I've never seen someone that's so in love with themselves. I bet he can't walk by a mirror without looking at himself patting himself on the back.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

9. Why do you think he photoshopped himself? He has a man crush... On HIMSELF!!

Right Oswald?

He's a legend in his own mind.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234