FBI confirms IS at the border
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: FBI confirms IS at the border

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890

    FBI confirms IS at the border

    Poetic Justice will soon be coming to a city near you.


    FBI confirms IS at the border, White House in denial


    Despite constant denials from the "president" and his administration that the Islamic State is a threat, indications are quite the opposite. Beginning 18 months ago, The Daily Jot reported that IS operatives were setting up camp just 8 miles south of El Paso, Texas. Several sources, including the watchdog group Judicial Watch, law enforcement, and various state and government officials all confirmed that IS was operating in conjunction with the Juarez Cartel, a human and drug trafficking gang. Now Judicial Watch reports that the stories are confirmed by a captured IS operative in Ohio, even still the White House denies the presence of IS and its infiltration of the Southern US Border.

    On April 15, 2015, The Daily Jot quoted Judicial Watch, "Mexican intelligence sources report that ISIS intends to exploit the railways and airport facilities in the vicinity of Santa Teresa, NM (a US port-of-entry). The sources also say that ISIS has "spotters" located in the East Potrillo Mountains of New Mexico (largely managed by the Bureau of Land Management) to assist with terrorist border crossing operations. ISIS is conducting reconnaissance of regional universities; the White Sands Missile Range; government facilities in Alamogordo, NM; Ft. Bliss; and the electrical power facilities near Anapra and Chaparral, NM." Fast forward to today.

    Amidst White House denials of IS at the border, there is an arrest in Ohio. 35 year old Erick Jamal Hendricks was arrested last week and charged with conspiring to provide material support to the Islamic state. The Department of Justice (DOJ) says in its complaint that Hendricks created a sleeper cell with at least ten members, and that some of his jihadist "brothers" are just south of the US border in Mexico. The compaint says Hendricks tried to "recruit people to train together and conduct terrorist attacks in the United States." One of those recruits confirmed that IS had people across the border in Mexico and they were likely connected to the Garland, Texas terrorist attack in May 2015.

    Some 18 days after Judicial Watch exposed, and The Daily Jot reported, that there was an IS terrorist cell 8 miles from the US border, the Garland, Texas attack occurred. Now a DOJ arrest and affadavit confirms a connection between IS in Mexico and this terrorist attack in the US. But the White House is still in denial. The "president" and the current Democratic candidate for President, Hillary Clinton, both are on the same page when it comes to immigration, border security and the Islamic State. Why are these leaders intent on denying that IS is using Mexico as a staging ground for attacks in the US? Will Clinton protect our national security? As Jesus said in Matthew 24:4, "Take heed that no man deceive you."

    Bill Wilson - Daily Jot -
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    HOLY BATCRAP BATMAN!!!!!!!!


    Not this kooky BS again.

    Heck, I'm still waiting for them to attack when you posted it was "CONFIRMED" that they had a compound in Jaurez Mexico back in August 2014.

    Paul

  4. #3
    Sten: It seems as if you might not be kept current on news in Lock Jaw, Arkansas. ISIS being in Mexico is old news and has been confirmed by the Mexican government. But maybe you don't accept the Mexican confirmation. If you would read, you would find that LTG Mike Flynn has plainly stated that there are ISIS agents already in the US and that was covered up by Obama. I know that you are so liberal that you can only make left turns in your truck but, regardless of your thoughts, things are happening that neither of us actually like but don't be so foolish as to blindly ignore everything.


    BREAKING: Top Obama Intel Official Rebels, Reveals Terror Threat Obama Tried to Bury

  5. Obama's best friends are mostly ISIS. He does order a few to be taken out but that is only to show some efforts against them.

  6. The FBI has already publicly stated they have terror investigations in all fifty states.
    We have Isis cells all over the country. Enough to bring us down? No, but certainly enough to create problems like in Florida...

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    The FBI has already publicly stated they have terror investigations in all fifty states.
    We have Isis cells all over the country. Enough to bring us down? No, but certainly enough to create problems like in Florida...
    Never under-estimate ISIS or any terrorist organization. Never over-estimate a nation of people so mentally deficient as to elect Obama, not once, but twice. Anyone watching the nightly news, and anyone remembering the old Jay Leno's "Jaywalking", or the current Watters World, knows beyond a doubt that if planned and coordinated intelligently these terrorists could easily cause enough panic & chaos to bring us down, big time. America didn't get into the dire position it's in because Americans are smart and America won't get itself out of this dire situation because Americans are smart, quite to the contrary. 1% of the people make things happen, 9% of the people watch things happen, and 90% of the people ask, what happened? America cannot survive in any way, shape or form of it's past foundation or accomplishments. We're currently the Divided States of ZOMBIES, the "walking dead", just to stupid to fall down. The America of yesteryear is finished, only the America of the New World Order will survive.



    ~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy OG,

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Sten: It seems as if you might not be kept current on news in Lock Jaw, Arkansas. ISIS being in Mexico is old news and has been confirmed by the Mexican government. But maybe you don't accept the Mexican confirmation. If you would read, you would find that LTG Mike Flynn has plainly stated that there are ISIS agents already in the US and that was covered up by Obama. I know that you are so liberal that you can only make left turns in your truck but, regardless of your thoughts, things are happening that neither of us actually like but don't be so foolish as to blindly ignore everything.


    BREAKING: Top Obama Intel Official Rebels, Reveals Terror Threat Obama Tried to Bury
    As a Federal Gov't employee w/ a security clearance that deals with National safety and security as part of my daily duties, attend safety and security meetings and training, etc. I have access to info that no one else on this forum has access to and guess what?

    There isn't any type of credible evidence that ISIS is in Mexico, or that there is a group there that pose a threat to the USA, especially as Ringo has claimed.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy OG,

    As a Federal Gov't employee w/ a security clearance that deals with National safety and security as part of my daily duties, attend safety and security meetings and training, etc. I have access to info that no one else on this forum has access to and guess what?

    There isn't any type of credible evidence that ISIS is in Mexico, or that there is a group there that pose a threat to the USA, especially as Ringo has claimed.

    Paul
    LOL. Mister credibility himself with his security clearance, who doesn't even seem to understand the core concept of sensitive information: need to know. Just because you receive security briefings does not mean you are being shown everything. You simply do not have the need to know. Now, if you had been briefed on an ISIS threat in Mexico or the US, that would have been in a classified setting and you could't reveal this information in this forum anyway. Your post is quite nonsensical.

    Giving that you are a regular member of an Internet gun forum, you do not have a security clearance above top secret anyway. I seriously doubt that you even have a top secret clearance, although those are getting handed out like candy these days.

    Note, I am not saying that Ringo is right. I am just saying that your argument is nonsensical. So much for your "credibility".

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    LOL. Mister credibility himself with his security clearance, who doesn't even seem to understand the core concept of sensitive information: need to know. Just because you receive security briefings does not mean you are being shown everything. You simply do not have the need to know. Now, if you had been briefed on an ISIS threat in Mexico or the US, that would have been in a classified setting and you could't reveal this information in this forum anyway. Your post is quite nonsensical.

    Giving that you are a regular member of an Internet gun forum, you do not have a security clearance above top secret anyway. I seriously doubt that you even have a top secret clearance, although those are getting handed out like candy these days.

    Note, I am not saying that Ringo is right. I am just saying that your argument is nonsensical. So much for your "credibility".
    Coming from you I take that as a compliment.

    Paul

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy OG,

    As a Federal Gov't employee w/ a security clearance that deals with National safety and security as part of my daily duties, attend safety and security meetings and training, etc. I have access to info that no one else on this forum has access to and guess what?

    There isn't any type of credible evidence that ISIS is in Mexico, or that there is a group there that pose a threat to the USA, especially as Ringo has claimed.

    Paul
    LOL. Mister credibility himself with his security clearance, who doesn't even seem to understand the core concept of sensitive information: need to know. Just because you receive security briefings does not mean you are being shown everything. You simply do not have the need to know. Now, if you had been briefed on an ISIS threat in Mexico or the US, that would have been in a classified setting and you could't reveal this information in this forum anyway. Your post is quite nonsensical.

    Giving that you are a regular member of an Internet gun forum, you do not have a security clearance above top secret anyway. I seriously doubt that you even have a top secret clearance, although those are getting handed out like candy these days.

    Note, I am not saying that Ringo is right. I am just saying that your argument is nonsensical. So much for your "credibility".
    Coming from you I take that as a compliment.

    Paul
    Thank you for agreeing with me that your post was nonsensical.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast