WATCH: ABC News just released a BOMBSHELL report on Hillary Clinton
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WATCH: ABC News just released a BOMBSHELL report on Hillary Clinton

Good Morning America ran a bombshell report on Hillary Clinton this morning, showing how a major Clinton Foundation and Democrat donor, who had no known national security or intelligence experience, was placed on the top-secret State Department International Security Advisory Board.
    When ABC News learned of Rajiv Fernando’s 2011 appointment, they sought him out at the 2012 Democratic Convention to ask him how he had gotten this appointment. But he got angry and threatened them with arrest if they didn’t leave.
    Two days later he resigned from the board.
    So why the report now? New emails released by the State Department in a lawsuit from Citizens United show that Cheryl Mills, Hillary’s Chief of Staff, added Fernando to the list. His name wasn’t on the original list, the email noted, but was added at the Secretary’s insistence.
    The emails also show that when ABC News started asking the State Department about Fernando’s appointment, Cheryl Mills told the press spox to stall for 24 hours. The next day Fernando resigned.
    Guess who refused to comment on the story? Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
    Watch the entire report below:

Read more: WATCH: ABC News just released a BOMBSHELL report on Hillary Clinton » The Right Scoop -
    My Thoughts:
    If you’ve got a few million to bribe the Clintons, to obtain a seat on a top-secret State Department International Security Advisory Board, which you don’t have ANY qualification. No problem.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

This is a clear case of cronyism. This story has been brewing for weeks.

An actual opposition campaign would use a story like this to launch a whole week of hammering Hillary on national security, including her failures and cronyism. Let's see what Trump will do. Probably some new unrelated off-the-cuff remark that keeps the media occupied for another week. He already made one remark today to keep the media busy over the weekend: Donald Trump Solicits Election Observers to Beat 'Rigged Election'. I guess when (not if) Trump loses, he plans to blame it on a "rigged election" and not on the most unprofessional Presidential campaign in US history.

If on election day she is a resident of Gitmo, she will still win the election. The liberals don't give a damn what she has done, she isn't Trump, and that is good enough for them.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    This is a clear case of cronyism. This story has been brewing for weeks.

An actual opposition campaign would use a story like this to launch a whole week of hammering Hillary on national security, including her failures and cronyism. Let's see what Trump will do. Probably some new unrelated off-the-cuff remark that keeps the media occupied for another week. He already made one remark today to keep the media busy over the weekend: Donald Trump Solicits Election Observers to Beat 'Rigged Election'. I guess when (not if) Trump loses, he plans to blame it on a "rigged election" and not on the most unprofessional Presidential campaign in US history.
    T-Rump is already claiming that the election is rigged against him.

Typical of a trust fund baby, nothing is his fault, he has never done anything wrong or made a mistake so the only way he could lose is if the system is rigged against him.

Too funny.

This is actually the symptoms of at least one mental disorder.

Don't forget, a lot of us were pulling for T-Rump during the primaries because he would be easy to beat in November.

T-Rump has already been talking about losing in November and for the last 50 years no POTUS candidate has been in "Loser Mode" until now.

Paul

Considering what has come out with the anti-Bernie e-mails that came out showing a DNC plot against Sanders. I would say Trump is correct to say the system is rigged against him.

7. Why on the face of this planet would anyone with even a minuscule mote of "intelligence" believe a word that comes out of her lying pie hole?!?
    I am absolutely stunned at the ignorance of the voting public. This "woman" deserves to be a "Walmart greeter" at best!

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Considering what has come out with the anti-Bernie e-mails that came out showing a DNC plot against Sanders. I would say Trump is correct to say the system is rigged against him.
    How so? Is the DNC now controlling Presidential elections? The Bernie e-mails were about the DNC giving Hillary preferential treatment in the primaries. The DNC actually runs the primaries of the Democrats. I may have missed the law that was passed in each state delegating the authority to run the Presidential election to the DNC. You do know that Presidential elections are governed by state laws, do you?

This talk about elections being rigged is Donald Trumps exit strategy from the stage after he loses the election. Stengun correctly asserted that this is the first Presidential candidate who is in loser mode 86 days before the election.

If you would, check out some of the items that were noticed during the last election where some places had a 100% vote turnout for Obama and zero for Romney. That's your state elections for you, because the possibility of that really happening is astronomical. Also, every state that had a voter ID requirement Obama lost.

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Why on the face of this planet would anyone with even a minuscule mote of "intelligence" believe a word that comes out of her lying pie hole?!?
    I am absolutely stunned at the ignorance of the voting public. This "woman" deserves to be a "Walmart greeter" at best!
    Yet she will become the next POTUS, because the Republican party has chosen to run an incompetent clown as alternative. Any other candidate would have already established a significant lead over Hillary by now. There is so much material a professional campaign could use to launch a coherent series of political attacks. The only thing that Trump seems to be capable of is constructing are odd remarks that backfire on him.

Did you know that Hillary is spending $13.6 million on ads during the coverage of the Rio Olympics? Trump spent $0, and I mean $0 in total, on any ads. The only anti-Hillary ad I have seen so far is from the NRA-PVF, which was funded with $3 million in contributions from NRA members, like me. There is a reason why main stream and social media is only talking about Trump's missteps, because he does not provide any other news material.

Donald Trump is not running a campaign for the President of the United States. He is running a con on the People of the United States.

Some might say that Trump is who has rigged the election, ensuring that Hillary will be elected.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast