Anti Hillary Author Found Dead at 54
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti Hillary Author Found Dead at 54

Anti Hillary Author Found Dead at 54

Anti Hillary Author Found Dead at 54… This is what He Knew!!
    American Free Press Reacher Victor Thorn, 54, a long-time researcher and critic of Hillary and Bill Clinton, has been found dead. Police reports indicate he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
    The author of more than 20 books, he was best known for the Clinton triology, “three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.”
    Read More: Anti Hillary Author Found Dead at 54... This is what He Knew!!
    My Thoughts:
    This makes the 4th person within the past month or so that have died that had either a testimony that was going to be against the Clintons, was getting ready to publish a very negative item against the Clintons or be subject to have released the DNC E-mails that showed a connection to rig the Burnie Sanders side of the primaries. Again it isn’t healthy to be against the Clintons.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

And yet, you are still sitting there in your mom's basement, posting as much negativity as you can possibly muster.
    Is it your Top Secret clearance or multiple identities that saves you from death-by-Clinton?

Must be tuff to not be able to handle the truth that people die when they are against the Clinton's.

BERNIE SANDERS’ ATTORNEY Who Was SUING DNC Over HILLARY STEALING ELECTION FOUND DEAD On BATHROOM FLOOR
    An attorney who supported Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) named Sean Lucas filed papers at the DNC Services Corp. against then-Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz at the Washington, D.C. headquarters for the DNC.
    The lawsuit was a fraud class action against the Democrat Party for how they treated Bernie Sanders supporters.
    As we’ve learned from the WikiLeaks emails, everything Sanders supporters said about the DNC is true, and Sanders had the election stolen from him.
    Now, attorney Lucas has been found dead:
    We contacted Lucas’ employer on 4 August 2016 to ask whether there was any truth to the rumor. According to an individual with whom we spoke at that company, Shawn Lucas died on 2 August 2016. The audibly and understandably shaken employee stated that interest in the circumstances of Lucas’ death had prompted a number of phone calls and other queries, but the company had not yet ascertained any details about Lucas’ cause of death and were unable to confirm anything more than the fact he had passed away.
    An unconfirmed report holds that Lucas was found lying on the bathroom floor by his girlfriend when she returned home on the evening of 2 August 2016. Paramedics responding to her 911 call found no signs of life.
    This leaves many questions to answer. Let us pray for Lucas’ family during this difficult time. RIP.
    Read More: BERNIE SANDERS' ATTORNEY Who Was SUING DNC Over HILLARY STEALING ELECTION FOUND DEAD On BATHROOM FLOOR -
    My Thoughts:
    This makes five within the last month or so that had connections with the Clintons.

Clinton Body Count +5 in Just 6 Weeks
    Hillary will stop at nothing to claw her way into the White House; unfortunately, people are dropping dead left and right in her path and, in the case of the last two found dead earlier this week, the mainstream media is pretending not to even notice they are gone...

So, now they're killing Process Servers (he wasn't a "lead attorney" by any stretch, which means you're posting more lies. Oopsspec9119 may be a more appropriate handle for you here.)?
    I suppose they'll have to wipe out the entire FBI next.
    How is Trump still waking up every morning? He's her only opposition at this point!

what do you think the percentages of all of those anti Clinton dying in such a short period of time?

About as much as I think of all the misinformation you post as if it were truth.

denying everything concerning the various misdeeds of the Clinton's is a person on a fools errand. There's just too many items throughout the years to be all a false flag.

A fool's errand is posting a bunch of clickbait crap that has no basis in reality as a way to support your "cause".
    Post some truth and reality, and some people may start listening.
    Until then, they'll continue to assume you're a lying, basement-dwelling kid, and suggest things like changing your handle to "Oopsspec9119" due to all of the misinformation you post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast