Clinton Foundation a Money Laundering Op, Not a Charity'

Thread: Clinton Foundation a Money Laundering Op, Not a Charity'

Judge Jeanine Pirro went off this morning, calling the Clinton Foundation nothing more than a "money laundering operation used as a slush fund."
    She was asked on Fox and Friends for her reaction to a new report that Clinton's former chief of staff, Cheryl Mills, went to New York in 2012 to interview job candidates for the foundation.
    She argued that people who paid the Clintons via the foundation were given access and favors by Clinton's State Department in a classic "pay-to-play" scheme.
    "The foundation is nothing more than a money laundering operation that was used as a slush fund. It is not a charitable foundation. No charitable foundation has only 10 percent that goes to charity," said Pirro, adding that Mills and Huma Abedin were tasked with protecting the organization.
    Pirro said this was "illegal" activity, but the media overall is more worried about things like Donald Trump's comment that Barack Obama and Clinton "founded ISIS."
    Pirro believes that the whole point of Clinton's private email server was to protect these dealings from disclosure.
    Read More: Judge Jeanine: 'Clinton Foundation a Money Laundering Op, Not a Charity' | Fox News Insider
    My Thoughts:
    All they need to do is follow the money to link all of the underhanded and illegal dealings that occurred with the Clinton foundation and Hillary while she was SOS.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

OMG!!! and WTF?!?!?!?

This, surely, will be the end of Hillary and the Clinton Crime Family.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

We can only hope so, follow the money, that will show her true colors.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL