Change is needed

Thread: Change is needed

Change is needed

Every day I see another police officer killed. I see people calling for the killing of police officers. People who are in positions of responsibility for failing to say and do things that would put an end to this violence.
    Almost all of this violence can be traced back to Obama and his racist agenda. He has made it his responsibility to destroy America through open borders, dramatically increased national debt, war against the second amendment and his facilitation of Muslim invasion of the United States.
    The Republicans in the House and Senate had a fiduciary responsibility to impeach Obama for his traitorous actions. They have failed in this primary responsibility and now when we have the opportunity to elect Donald Trump to put an end to this corruption and treason they are banding together to thwart his election.
    If successful the America that we have grown up in and love will be destroyed forever. This is about the future of my children and my grandchildren and it saddens me greatly.
    It's not about politics it's about your children's future.
    If you are a patriot and care about this country and your children's future it is time for you to stand and courageously take responsibility to answer those around you. This country has been severely damaged by the despotic lawless and treasonous administration of Barack Obama. Hillary will continue in his path of our national destruction. What are you going to do to stop her???????
    Trump is owned by no one, indebted to no one and obligated to no one. Hillary has been bought and paid for by special interests of foreign countries and enemies of our nation. She is a liar a criminal and a murderer. She is unfit physically, mentally and morally to lead this nation.
    Are you being influenced by others or are you influencing others? We cannot be saved by a silenced majority. If you care about your children's future you can no longer be silenced of afraid of what others may think or say about you. We have a clear choice between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Every day I see another police officer killed.

You must live in an alternate reality because today is like Day 220 something of the year and only 76 LEO have died so far this year.

10 died of non-assault related auto accident. One drown, 4 died of heart attacks, and one was animal related ( patrol car hit a moose). Add in the fact that 5 LEOs were killed in Dallas on they same day and were do you come up with every day?

Also, in 2004 there were 166 LEO death and in 2015 there were 130. ( I just pick out random years, one for Obama, one for Lil George.)

Your post isn't very factual, but since when did that matter to you.

What up with that?

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Does that make it any less of a problem, if the number of police isn't as high as you want to conform with my statement. It's a feeling that the number of our policemen world wide are being killed at a astronomical level. So I'm sorry you don't like my words, but like I've said before, I don't give a rats a$$ what you think. Oh and how about submitting something here for once that isn't all negative and something positive for once.

Howdy,

Does that make it any less of a problem, if the number of police isn't as high as you want to conform with my statement. It's a feeling that the number of our policemen world wide are being killed at a astronomical level. So I'm sorry you don't like my words, but like I've said before, I don't give a rats a$$ what you think. Oh and how about submitting something here for once that isn't all negative and something positive for once.
    By pointing out your lies it is something positive.

Oh, BTW, in 1972 there were 236 LEO killed on the job.

So, something positive:

Coming from someone that has worn a badge and carried a handgun:

Thank you President Obama for making Our Great Nation safer for Law Enforcement Officers while serving and protecting the Citizens of this Great Nation.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

I'm glad you feel that way about Barack, try telling that line of BS to a policeman. History will show your quite wrong that Barack will be considered the worst president ever.

7. Obama bed buddy ??

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Does that make it any less of a problem, if the number of police isn't as high as you want to conform with my statement.
    Far be it from me to defend anything that Sten says, but I think it's probably more about your statements not conforming with the facts, not what anyone "wants" you to say about a given issue.

It's a feeling that the number of our policemen world wide are being killed at a astronomical level.
    See, this is the kind of outrageous hyperbole that leaves your posts unworthy of consideration by any thinking person. Under even the best of circumstances, no police other than those working in and employed by municipalities or state and federal government agencies could ever be considered "ours." The word is technically correct as it applies to cops working and living in America, because they get their authority from The Constitution which begins with the words, "We, The People" and then goes on to define the powers and authorities of government. But in modern-day practical terms, we are theirs as they lord over us as serfs and dole out permissions to engage in all manner of protected behavior that is specifically prohibited to them having one iota of power and authority over via The Constitution. None of your boot-licking love of everything cop has ever recognized this unassailable fact.

The above sentence of yours exposes you as both a globalist at heart, and a supporter of usurping The Constitution beyond any semblance of recognition.

It is hardly just liberals who think your posts contribute nothing of factual or substantive value here.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...