What I truly believe

Thread: What I truly believe

1. What I truly believe

If Trump is elected , he will make appointments based on the best person to do the job just as he has done in business and not based on politics or money donors.

If hil-LIARy is elected , her appointments will be based on money supporters and politics.

Articles: It Won’t End Well for Global Elites

Good read from American Thinker

The main reason a lot of the lobbyists and power people don't want Trump, is they know he will break their rice bowls and require competent people to do their jobs in Washington, because he can't be bought and that scares them to no end. It's all about power and money in Washington and that's why I feel term limits for everyone there should be in effect just like it is for the president.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I believe "we the people" would be better served if political positions, both large and small, were filled every two years by drawing names of CITIZENS out of a hat.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

The greatest failure of our founding fathers was not include term limits for every office in the country. 4 years and you are out, and pay is minimum wage, and no pension or benefits after your time in office.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

When the founding fathers first got things going, there wasn't supposed to be any long term appointments in Washington, they were to be people from our country for short period of times, but as we all know, once they got there and had all of this power, it went to their heads and, we've not got the results. Just look at some of the length a lot of these people have been there, some well over 35 years. Just try and tell me they are in touch with the common man being in DC that long.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL