WATCH: Man PROVES Software Stole Votes In ALL ‘Hillary Won’ Counties

Thread: WATCH: Man PROVES Software Stole Votes In ALL ‘Hillary Won’ Counties

“For $15 and in-depth knowledge of the card, you could hack the vote,”
    First, Wikileaks forcing DNC chair to resign in shame.
    Now, we’ve got testimony saying the voting boxes themselves were tampered with.
    Video:
    It gets worse. As in: ranking member of the Senate Homeland Security Committee sending concerned letters to DHS “worse”: “Election security is critical, and a cyberattack by foreign actors on our elections systems could compromise the integrity of our voting process.”
    Seeing how VERY easily the DNC private email was compromised, (not to mention seeing how VERY willing Hillary & her henchmen were to cheat) it might concern people to learn JUST how easily the voting machines can be tampered with.
    Roughly 70 percent of states in the U.S. use some form of electronic voting. Hackers told CBS News that problems with electronic voting machines have been around for years. The machines and the software are old and antiquated. But now with millions heading to the polls in three months, security experts are sounding the alarm, reports CBS News correspondent Mireya Villarreal.
    “I’m afraid the election is going to be rigged, I have got to be honest,” Trump said to Ohio voters last week.
    But for the hackers at Symantec Security Response, Election Day results could be manipulated by an affordable device you can find online.
    “I can insert it, and then it resets the card, and now I’m able to vote again,” said Brian Varner, a principle researcher at Symantec, demonstrating the device.
    Symantec Security Response director Kevin Haley said elections can also be hacked by breaking into the machines after the votes are collected.
    “The results go from that machine into a piece of electronics that takes it to the central counting place,” Haley said. “That data is not encrypted and that’s vulnerable for manipulation.”
    Read More: WATCH: Man PROVES Software Stole Votes In ALL ‘Hillary Won’ Counties (VIRAL) | EndingFed News Network
    My Thoughts:
    We have all been warned that for just a few hundred dollars a person can walk by you and scan your credit card with all of its info without ever touching you, so it’s not surprising that this can happen to voting booths to (as Trump would say, rig the election) can and did happen. And another thing to think about is, George Soros is a big Clinton backer and one of his company’s supplies voting booths for these elections. Remember Soros, he’s the person who turned in his fellow neighbors to the Nazi’s during WW2 to be sent to the concentration camps.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Oh, photo ID didn't stop voter fraud? Imagine that.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Would not stop all of it but would help.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Answer this, what's the main reason why democrats don't want voter ID requirements and don't give me the democratic talking points saying these people can't get an ID, how many of them were able to go down and put in for welfare or food stamps, sure didn't hinder them when they were going to get all the free stuff did it.

Voter ID is a solution in search of a problem that doesn't' exist.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

You might do some research concerning people who have been prosecuted that have been caught voting multiple times. There out there even though you don't want to admit it. Even if only one person votes multiple times, that person is nullifying your vote and shouldn't that count. This business of the left that all of these people can't obtain a ID card is just smoke & mirrors. Like I said it sure doesn't stop them from going down and show an ID to collect welfare or food stamps does it.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You might do some research concerning people who have been prosecuted that have been caught voting multiple times. There out there even though you don't want to admit it. Even if only one person votes multiple times, that person is nullifying your vote and shouldn't that count. This business of the left that all of these people can't obtain a ID card is just smoke & mirrors. Like I said it sure doesn't stop them from going down and show an ID to collect welfare or food stamps does it.

Thank you, great idea....

And I found an extensive list, hundred of which involved absentee ballots, and/or fraud by election officials, and some where the voter had multiple ID's with different names.... and a handful where someone voted under someone else's name.

Or even with required ID, vote absentee and in person...
    Adam Kumpu of Milford was fned $1,000 and his mother, Janine Kumpu of Milford, was fned $250 for committing voter fraud in the 2012 election. Janine Kumpu obtained an absentee ballot in her son’s name, and he used it to vote in Milford last November. He also voted in person in Keene. The 2012 election was the frst one in which photo IDs were required for voting in New Hampshire.
    http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/20...-15-Merged.pdf
    500 cases out of approximately 150,000,000 registered voters.. that's 0.0003%

Yep, a solution looking for a problem that doesn't exist, nor will it stop voter fraud.