Feinstein’s and IDIOT
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Feinstein’s and IDIOT

  1. #1

    Feinstein’s and IDIOT

    Is that the same thing for all the Senators and Congressmen that are prior Military? What a stupid person.
    .
    Proof again that term limits needs to be mandatory.
    -111x.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Is that the same thing for all the Senators and Congressmen that are prior Military? What a stupid person.
    .
    Proof again that term limits needs to be mandatory.
    -111x.jpg
    You seem to have some issues with proper grammar and the proper use of the English language. "Feinstein’s and IDIOT" is a grammatically incorrect title. "Senators and Congressmen that are prior Military?" What exactly do you mean by that?

    Also, if you post something, how about posting the actual quote and not some twisted quote?:

    Feinstein, March 7 2013: If I understand this, this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was in effect and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States. So that included active military.

    The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this.

    So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to– if you’re going to do this — find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.
    Dianne Feinstein is an idiot, but so are you for taking a quote out of context. The context being that she objected to retired military being exempted from a proposed "assault weapons" ban. So, instead of talking about Dianne Feinstein supporting an "assault weapons" ban and the blanket discrimination of persons with PTS, we are talking about an incorrect quote that makes its way around the Internet, because it is repeatedly reposted as a meme by idiots like you.

    With your regular posts, you are doing a superb job in making gun owners look like idiots. I understand that you either don't care or simply fail to comprehend this.

  4. #3
    And the quote is 3.5 years old, did you just now discover it? Couldn't find anything on Hillary but had to start a thread about nothing new or newsworthy.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. #4
    That's Opsspec1991 for you, posting irrelevant lies just to keep his garbage at the top of the forum. Sad.

    BTW ladies, I'm baaaaack!

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    That's Opsspec1991 for you, posting irrelevant lies just to keep his garbage at the top of the forum. Sad.

    BTW ladies, I'm baaaaack!
    So do you agree with her statement?????????????????????????????????????????
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    So do you agree with her statement?????????????????????????????????????????
    I can't agree with her statement seeing as it came from you, so it is impossible to know the context for certain, let alone if she actually said it.

    For all I know you went to a meme site and made a meme and put that quote up there. I can do that too.

    -194j9i.jpg

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    So do you agree with her statement?????????????????????????????????????????

    Is this how you defend posting a 3.5 year old quote that has probably been posted hundreds of times on each of the hundreds of gun boards on the interweb?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    I can't agree with her statement seeing as it came from you, so it is impossible to know the context for certain, let alone if she actually said it.

    For all I know you went to a meme site and made a meme and put that quote up there. I can do that too.

    -194j9i.jpg
    That's pretty good.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  10. #9
    And yet they keep on re-electing her.......................................

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You seem to have some issues with proper grammar and the proper use of the English language. "Feinstein’s and IDIOT" is a grammatically incorrect title. "Senators and Congressmen that are prior Military?" What exactly do you mean by that?

    Also, if you post something, how about posting the actual quote and not some twisted quote?:



    Dianne Feinstein is an idiot, but so are you for taking a quote out of context. The context being that she objected to retired military being exempted from a proposed "assault weapons" ban. So, instead of talking about Dianne Feinstein supporting an "assault weapons" ban and the blanket discrimination of persons with PTS, we are talking about an incorrect quote that makes its way around the Internet, because it is repeatedly reposted as a meme by idiots like you.

    With your regular posts, you are doing a superb job in making gun owners look like idiots. I understand that you either don't care or simply fail to comprehend this.
    +1


    Proud father of 3 upright citizens.
    Lucky husband of the world's most wonderful woman.
    US Navy SubVet.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast