Biden Points Out the Man Holding Nuke Codes; While Shouting Trump “Can’t Be Trusted”
We’ll have more on Joe Biden’s foolishness tomorrow, but this had to be reported on as quickly as possible.
Vice President Joe Biden appeared with Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Monday at a campaign event in Scranton, PA. During his speech he said a handful of ridiculous things, but today we’re going to focus on one particular set of comments. During his anti-Trump, pro-Hillary tirade, Biden veered a bit off course when he began to speak about Mr. Trump being unfit for the presidency. I don’t mean to suggest that he accidentally articulated that Trump was unfit, that was obviously on purpose. I mean he veered off his planned course just after calling the GOP candidate untrustworthy to lead.
Here’s what Crazy Uncle Joe said:
“Someone who lacks this judgment cannot be trusted… there’s a guy that follows me, right back here (pointing at said man) has the nuclear codes. So God forbid anything happened to the President and I had to make a decision, the codes are with me all the… He is not qualified to know the code! He can’t be trusted!”
Video:
Biden then went on to argue that Donald Trump had made life more dangerous for all of our soldiers serving overseas.
OK. Here’s the thing…
We all know that Biden is a clown, right? I mean, here he is attempting to make an argument that Trump is unfit to lead, but instead what he really does is remind us of how terribly unfit Hillary Clinton is.
Think about it…
First, he argues that Donald Trump cannot be trusted with nuclear secrets as he stands there telling everyone (as he points at the man) who the guy is that has the nuclear launch codes!
Read more: Biden Points Out the Man Holding Nuke Codes; While Shouting Trump "Can't Be Trusted" - Minutemen News
My Thoughts:
Yes, he really IS that stupid... This would be another I Told You So Moment, but it is getting to be old news - every time he opens his mouth, or gropes someone, he proves the point.