Hillary sucks up to police commissioners.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary sucks up to police commissioners.

Today Hillary met with 8 police commissioners from around the nation and had the gaul and nerve to state that she believes in supporting police officers and everyone is safer when there is respect for the them.
    Now that sure is a different tone from how she treats and treated the law enforcement and security personnel from her past statements towards them.
    "F off! It's enough I have to see you sh!t-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too! Just do your G damn job and keep your mouth shut." Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning." From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90
    "If you want to remain on this detail, get your Fing a$$ over here and grab those bags!" Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book "The First Partner" p. 25
    "Stay the F back, stay the F back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just Fing do as I say, Okay!!?" Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139
    "You Fing idiot" Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84
    Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act......!
    This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: "What difference at this point does it make?"
    Now it will be clear why the crew of "Marine One" helicopter nick-named the craft, "Broomstick ONE "
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Wow, finding yet another way to recycle the same tired lies from another post. BRAVO!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

4. Hillary sucks up to police commissioners.

One and all political appointees and mostly from liberal cities.

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Wow, finding yet another way to recycle the same tired lies from another post. BRAVO!

You've got to be sh!tting me, how many times have I read you puking out the "you live in your mom's basement" line?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You've got to be sh!tting me, how many times have I read you puking out the "you live in your mom's basement" line?
    No, seriously, where in that post does it say anything about a basement? As to the OP, you post a "Hillary is a meanie" post with those same freaking quotes at least once a month. I mean really dude, get some new material.

I was referring to all of your past assign posts, remember. I won't stop putting out Hillary's negative actions and problems, unless she's held accountable for her actions.

I was referring to all of your past assign posts, remember. I won't stop putting out Hillary's negative actions and problems, unless she's held accountable for her actions.
    Ah, so you're attempting to deflect from the fact that you are IN FACT recycling the same tired quotes. Guess what? It's not working.

I thought you were smart enough to be able to see the hypocrisy between her giving this BS statement saying how great the policemen are compared to the way she treats and treated them multiple times in her past, but then I forgot you'll carry her water no matter what she does, sort of like what lemmings do.

I thought you were smart enough to be able to see the hypocrisy between her giving this BS statement saying how great the policemen are compared to the way she treats and treated them multiple times in her past, but then I forgot you'll carry her water no matter what she does, sort of like what lemmings do.
    You proceed on the false assumption that I find your sources valid. I rarely if ever have had that notion.

No I proceeded to assume you were smart enough to see the hypocrisy in her current and past statements. So tell me where the source is invalid, these police and Secret Service agents have been stating on her abuse for YEARS, are you saying they all got together over all these years to all lie about her? I would say their subject source matter is not only correct, but a true example of what Hillary really is like, behind the camera.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast