Hillary tryís to throw Powell under the E-mail bus - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hillary tryís to throw Powell under the E-mail bus

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    To all the Hillary backers here, answer this question, did she expose our national secrets on her personal unauthorized unsecured server for her own convenience to keep everyone from finding out what she was doing when they submitted a FOIA request.
    Every computer that is connected the internet is exposed to hackers and every system has been hacked.
    Anyone involved in creating, using, or maintaining any of those networks has exposed our national secrets.
    When will the people who have allowed this to happen be brought to task?

We gave our national secrets to an Iranian spy because he "defected" to the US.
    When will the people hang who shared our secrets with him, allowing him to bring them back to Iran?
    When will the people hang who allowed him to "defect" here in the first place? How did they not know he'd double-cross us?

How do you expect anyone to find your posts credible when you have flat-out lied about your own identity in the past?

If the computers at the State Dept. are so easy to hack as you say, then what do you think her unsecured unauthorized server at her home was even easier to hack? Sure looks like she didn't give a damn about our national security.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Can you explain the "unsecured" server to me, versus "secured server"?
    The NSA has been hacked.
    Does that mean they were using an "unsecured server"? Same question for the FBI and every major corporation in America (the NSA has stated that China has hacked every major corporation in the USA. DOD contractors are major corporations).

If the computers at the State Dept. are so easy to hack as you say, then what do you think her unsecured unauthorized server at her home was even easier to hack? Sure looks like she didn't give a damn about our national security.
    The NSA isn't even safe, or did you miss last week's news blurb about that in your pursuit of Hillary lies and immigrant baiting? So if they're guilty of allowing America's weaponized computer code to go public. None of them will be prosecuted, just like Hillary wasn't because her act was neither deliberate, nor intentional. So LET IT GO!

The only reason you want her prosecuted is because she's a democrat and a Clinton and you can't stand the fact that she's not in jail. Boo Freakin hoo!

You say her using a server in her house wasn't neither deliberate, nor intentional, what a load of crap, she used it to keep anyone from seeing what she was doing and keep the FOIA request from finding out her BS. She could have used the State Dept. systems but choose to disregard it, to try and hide all of her dealings between the State Dept and the Foundation's donations from foreign countries and businesses.

You say her using a server in her house wasn't neither deliberate, nor intentional, what a load of crap, she used it to keep anyone from seeing what she was doing and keep the FOIA request from finding out her BS. She could have used the State Dept. systems but choose to disregard it, to try and hide all of her dealings between the State Dept and the Foundation's donations from foreign countries and businesses.
    No, I'm saying she was not deliberately distributing state secrets from that server. Just like the NSA was not deliberately distributing it's weaponized code when they were hacked. But hey, you're the big ex-military whatever man, you know all about TS stuff. Riiiight!

By her having unauthorized items on her server, she choose to circumvent any and all security that might have been available by using the State Dept. servers, which were far and above better than what she was using. And yes I've worked with TS and above items while in the Navy and know that if I misplaced ANYTHING under my control, I would have been held accountable and would have lost my clearance and Hillary isn't above being held accountable either.

By her having unauthorized items on her server, she choose to circumvent any and all security that might have been available by using the State Dept. servers, which were far and above better than what she was using. And yes I've worked with TS and above items while in the Navy and know that if I misplaced ANYTHING under my control, I would have been held accountable and would have lost my clearance and Hillary isn't above being held accountable either.
    You know for a fact that the government servers were in fact better than what she was using? So you were there, you know for a fact why Madeline Albright, Colin Powell, and Condi Rice ALL used private e-mail accounts. They were using those private accounts just because they felt like it? It had absolutely nothing to do with the availablility and timely delivery (or the lack thereof) of e-mails to their Govt. issued accounts? You're a government contractor who specialized in e-mail servers so of course you know all this. OH....well that makes your posts and opinion completely valid.

NOT!

Yes they all used private e-mail accounts, but the fact you don't want to address is, Hillary had Top Secret and above on her unauthorized unsecured server that was located in her basement. The others didn't have any classified items out in the open for every hacker to access. Answer this, if all of these new E-mails show that she conducted official business, then what about her statement that everyone of them were not official, she can't have it both ways, she just didn't think she would be caught by destroying them.

11. hil-LIARy stated her server was secure because the S.S. was guarding her home.
    She is either a dumba** or knew exactly what she was doing.

Also Huma had access to the server and she has known ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and radical Islam.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast