Hillary tryís to throw Powell under the E-mail bus - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hillary tryís to throw Powell under the E-mail bus

Shows how nervous the Clinton camp is getting. This shows desperation on their part. A drowning person will grab at anything to survive.

As more of her E-mails get out in the open, she's starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel growing dimmer by the day.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    As more of her E-mails get out in the open, she's starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel growing dimmer by the day.
    Which answers none of the questions that have been asked of you.

It was just reported that the FBI found 15,000 new E-mails from Hillary that she thought she destroyed and said they were not State Dept. related. it's going to come to the point that the DOJ can't keep covering up for her and do their damned job, no matter what Barack want's.

6. Go to Gussifer and WikiLeaks and read quite a few of the documents that were hacked... It's all out there, you just need to look..

It was just reported that the FBI found 15,000 new E-mails from Hillary that she thought she destroyed and said they were not State Dept. related. it's going to come to the point that the DOJ can't keep covering up for her and do their damned job, no matter what Barack want's.
    Which still doesn't answer the questions asked of you.

Then you might re-read my posts, but I'm glad to can copy and paste so well though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    Every computer that is connected the internet is exposed to hackers and every system has been hacked.
    Anyone involved in creating, using, or maintaining any of those networks has exposed our national secrets.
    When will the people who have allowed this to happen be brought to task?

We gave our national secrets to an Iranian spy because he "defected" to the US.
    When will the people hang who shared our secrets with him, allowing him to bring them back to Iran?
    When will the people hang who allowed him to "defect" here in the first place? How did they not know he'd double-cross us?

How do you expect anyone to find your posts credible when you have flat-out lied about your own identity in the past?
    Above are my questions.
    Below is your non-reply to the questions.

If the computers at the State Dept. are so easy to hack as you say, then what do you think her unsecured unauthorized server at her home was even easier to hack? Sure looks like she didn't give a damn about our national security.

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    Can you explain the "unsecured" server to me, versus "secured server"?
    The NSA has been hacked.
    Does that mean they were using an "unsecured server"? Same question for the FBI and every major corporation in America (the NSA has stated that China has hacked every major corporation in the USA. DOD contractors are major corporations).
    Above are more questions.
    Below is your non-answer.
    Quoted for posterity

Show me where I ever talked about a secured server. Hillary's use of a unsecured server in her house was done directly to circumvent any FOIA request. By her doing that, having above Top Secret items on there disclosed National Secrets that's been proven were hacked, WikiLeaks got them and if they could get them, I have no doubt that Russia, N. Korea and China have them also. With that aspect, do you still feel she isn't guilty of misuse of classified items, never mind that the FBI chose the political outcome Obama wanted.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast