Hillary tryís to throw Powell under the E-mail bus - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Hillary tryís to throw Powell under the E-mail bus

  1. #31
    By the way, Powell came out today in a statement that he never sent Hillary an E-mail about his use of AOL until after a year after Hillary started using her server, so Hillary's BS statement that she was just doing what Powell did is complete BS, she never knew anything about Powell's AOL use to make excuses for her using the unsecured server.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #32
    Rodgmn, What about those 15,000 unknown E-mails that were just released today to be work related by Hillary which she stated under oath that she released all of her work related E-mails.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. I'm still waiting for you to post them. It's a pain in the butt, but I can find them if you can't..
    I have quite a lot of the hacked stuff from Gussifer and some from WikiLeaks.. Read and believe at your own peril...

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    By the way, Powell came out today in a statement that he never sent Hillary an E-mail about his use of AOL until after a year after Hillary started using her server, so Hillary's BS statement that she was just doing what Powell did is complete BS, she never knew anything about Powell's AOL use to make excuses for her using the unsecured server.
    By the way, Powell made no such statement.
    He stated he didn't REMEMBER any such conversation.

    Are you so glaringly inaccurate by choice, do you not know you are posting falsehoods, or do you just not care?

    As for your question about ever speaking about secured servers, do you not even know your own drivel that you post?
    Or, do you just not care?

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Hillary said she ONLY used the unsecured unauthorized E-mail server because Colin Powell said it was OK, which he said he didn’t do. What a crock of BS. Even though Powell used AOL for unclassified items, I’m pretty sure Powell wouldn’t have said it was OK to use an unauthorized unsecured server in her basement to transmit above Top Secret items.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    To all the Hillary backers here, answer this question, did she expose our national secrets on her personal unauthorized unsecured server for her own convenience to keep everyone from finding out what she was doing when they submitted a FOIA request.
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Yes they all used private e-mail accounts, but the fact you don't want to address is, Hillary had Top Secret and above on her unauthorized unsecured server that was located in her basement. The others didn't have any classified items out in the open for every hacker to access. Answer this, if all of these new E-mails show that she conducted official business, then what about her statement that everyone of them were not official, she can't have it both ways, she just didn't think she would be caught by destroying them.
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If the computers at the State Dept. are so easy to hack as you say, then what do you think her unsecured unauthorized server at her home was even easier to hack? Sure looks like she didn't give a damn about our national security.
    And you STILL haven't answered the previous questions.
    Just because we're on a new page doesn't mean they've gone away (or are you a five-year-old who thinks the world vanishes when they close their eyes?).

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    By the way, Powell made no such statement.
    He stated he didn't REMEMBER any such conversation.

    Are you so glaringly inaccurate by choice, do you not know you are posting falsehoods, or do you just not care?

    WRONG, you need to keep up with the news. He said today that he NEVER said anything to her until a year after she had already started using her own E-mail server, and yes yesterday he mad a statement that he didn't remember any such conversation with her verbally at a dinner engagement.
    .
    The bottom line is, she said he informed her of his use of a open E-mail account and that's why she started using one, BUT he never said anything to her until a year after she started using her unsecure server.
    .
    Get your story straight and watch the news more often.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #36
    A spokeswoman for Powell's office issued a statement following the Times' story: "General Powell has no recollection of the dinner conversation. He did write former Secretary Clinton an email memo describing his use of his personal AOL email account for unclassified messages and how it vastly improved communications within the State Department."


    "No recollection" is a far cry from "I never did it".
    Maybe you should get YOUR story AND your "facts" straight.

    Bottom line is you are a bottomless pit of misinformation and outright lies, and you refuse to back up anything you say when you are taken to task.
    Proven by the fact that you STILL haven't answered any f the questions asked of you.
    You dig the hole deeper and deeper, and look ever more foolish as you do it.

    AND you have failed to address your most recent lie that I so very clearly illustrated.

    Perhaps it's time for a fresh start with yet another identity?

  8. #37
    You forgot the fact that he E-mailed Hillary this info a year AFTER she started using the server in her house, so tell us again how she can make a statement that it was because of Powell had told her about what he did. She would have to be a mind reader to know what Powell did because he never said anything until a year after she started using her E-mail server.
    .
    How's that fact for you.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #38
    Colin Powell Fights Back – Disputes Clinton’s Claim That Email is His Fault
    .
    Former Secretary of State Colin Powell has finally responded to his successor’s attempts to drag him into her slime pit of treasonous misconduct with a denial. The former top diplomat at first reacted as one would expect, diplomatically, simply stating that he didn’t recall the conversation and the comments she was crediting him with.
    .
    That exchange supposedly came at a dinner party at Madeline Albright’s house in which the several former Secretaries of State in attendance, including Henry Kissinger and Condoleeza Rice, each took turns imparting one bit of advice upon the current (at the time) Secretary, Hillary Clinton. Maybe they recognized she was blowing it and were trying to help her diplomatically reel her back in.
    .
    Although he claims to not recall the “advice over desert” rotation which was reported in an upcoming book by Joe Conason, Powell does recall sending her an email later, approximately a year into her tenure, on the topic in which he recommended a personal account for personal stuff and an official government account for the government related correspondence, specifically the classified correspondence.
    .
    Clinton Had Time To Walk It Back And Didn’t – So Powell Did It For Her
    .
    On Saturday night Powell was approached by People magazine and asked for a comment on the matter. He said, “Her people have been trying to pin it on me. The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did.”
    .
    In a follow up question Powell was asked why he believes this to be the case. He replied, “Why do you think? It doesn’t bother me. But it’s okay; I’m free.”
    .
    So Powell has effectively dismissed the assertions of Hillary Clinton as being false and baseless. Even if they were true and Powell had been violating the law and procedures that would not have provided an avenue of defense for Clinton acting in a similar manner.
    .

    Clinton appears to be clutching at straws as she senses that her misdeeds are finally catching up with her and she is quickly running out of cover – and friends. She can forget about getting an invitation to another of those former Secretary of State gatherings. Then again it probably doesn’t matter. She’ll likely be in prison anyway.
    .
    Read More:
    .
    Colin Powell Fights Back - Disputes Clinton's Claim That Email is His Fault
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  10. #39
    Powell's own office issued the statement that he "doesn't recall" the conversation.
    Do you not understand the difference between "I don't recall doing" and "I never did"?
    It's huge.

    Just remember Oopsepec: closing your eyes like a five-year-old and pretending the world has vanished doesn't really mean it has vanished.
    Answer the questions that were asked of you, or you are making an outright admittal that you have no freaking clue what you are regurgitating and that nothing you say is backed by fact.

  11. #40
    There’s three items that’s important items to this post.
    .
    The rules concerning the use of a private server changed from the time Powell served and when Hillary became SOS and Hillary herself sent out a memo instructing everyone in the State Dept. not to use private E-mail accounts and last but not least, she removed an ambassador to Kenya Scott Gration from his post for using a private E-mail server.
    .
    In other words, State Department policy was very clear. Using a private email outside the State Department's secure system was completely unacceptable. If this applied to ambassadors, one would think it was sensible policy for the Secretary of State as well.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast