Hillary tryís to throw Powell under the E-mail bus
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary tryís to throw Powell under the E-mail bus

Hillary tryís to throw Powell under the E-mail bus

Hillary said she ONLY used the unsecured unauthorized E-mail server because Colin Powell said it was OK, which he said he didnít do. What a crock of BS. Even though Powell used AOL for unclassified items, Iím pretty sure Powell wouldnít have said it was OK to use an unauthorized unsecured server in her basement to transmit above Top Secret items.
    He also told Hillary that he used a secure State Dept. computer on his desk to manage classified info, because the State Dept. didnít have any form to contact their people on a non-classified system.
    So thatís also proof that a classified system was available at the State Dept. for Hillary to use, which she chose to not use because she didnít want ANYONE to have knowledge of her E-mail conversations between the State Dept. and the Clinton Foundation, shielding the illegal donations of hundreds of millions of dollars from foreign governments and companies, which there are over 1,100 of these donations from these groups that the Clintonís still havenít disclosed.
    It all comes down to a basic fact, she didnít want anyone to access her E-mails to circumvent any and all FOIA requests and why she destroyed 33,000 of her E-mails under a false statement that they were all concerning yoga, birthdays and contacting Bill, which heís stated that he never used E-mail.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary Clinton is an Evil Human Being. She will throw anybody under the bus or have them killed to get her way.

Ueah, not really, Colin Powell is in fact on the record confirming that he did in fact tell Hillary to use a personal email account.
    Hillary Clinton: Colin Powell Told Her To Use Private Email

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Gry,
    Nowhere in the following items from you post did Powell recommend the use of an unclassified unsecured E-mail server which couldn’t receive FOIA requests and to sagest he recommends that is incorrect. Yes he did say an unclassified E-mail was useful, but the unclassified use was within the State Dept, not in his basement.
    Items from your post
    Powell confirmed he did write Clinton an email talking about how his use of a personal email account “vastly improved communications within the State Department.”
    FBI director James Comey said they found more than 100 emails that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received.
    “Powell told her to use her own email, as he had done, except for classified communications, which he had sent and received via a State Department computer.”

To all the Hillary backers here, answer this question, did she expose our national secrets on her personal unauthorized unsecured server for her own convenience to keep everyone from finding out what she was doing when they submitted a FOIA request.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    To all the Hillary backers here, answer this question, did she expose our national secrets on her personal unauthorized unsecured server for her own convenience to keep everyone from finding out what she was doing when they submitted a FOIA request.
    The answer to that depends on who you ask. The FBI didn't seem to think it was a big deal. So as far as I'm concerned it draws a response of meh from me. Bigger people have exposed worse things for more stupid reasons.

We all know that the FBI demonstrated through their statements that Hillary was guilty as hell, they just chose the political excuse to let her off the hook. With the new look into the foundations slush fund actions, the FBI just might use this investigation to redeem themselves for their previous action and precede with legal actions against the Clintons. New leeks from WikiLeaks in the near future just might put a wrench in the Hillary campaign as president. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

We all know that the FBI demonstrated through their statements that Hillary was guilty as hell, they just chose the political excuse to let her off the hook. With the new look into the foundations slush fund actions, the FBI just might use this investigation to redeem themselves for their previous action and precede with legal actions against the Clintons. New leeks from WikiLeaks in the near future just might put a wrench in the Hillary campaign as president. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Or more likely, Hillary will become the first female president in the history of the United States of America, and Republicans will add blatant mysoginists to the list of bigots, racists, and liars to their current laundry list.

How about answering my post #5.

How about answering my post #5.
    Sure, when you start using reputable sources consistently

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast