Here’s a great question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here’s a great question

You a confirmed lover of the TRUTH and of FACTS, now that's a good one. More like a confirmed lover of rose covered glasses where it comes to Hillary. Tell us what you think concerning the hundreds of millions given to the foundation in order to have access to Hillary at the State Dept. that came out in the news this week with the 15,000 E-mails that the FBI turned over from a FOIA request that were work related to her and she said she turned EVERYTHING over to the State Dept.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You a confirmed lover of the TRUTH and of FACTS, now that's a good one. More like a confirmed lover of rose covered glasses where it comes to Hillary. Tell us what you think concerning the hundreds of millions given to the foundation in order to have access to Hillary at the State Dept. that came out in the news this week with the 15,000 E-mails that the FBI turned over from a FOIA request that were work related to her and she said she turned EVERYTHING over to the State Dept.
    Present your "facts" and the "news" sources, and I will be glad to comment on them.
    I won't do your research for you.

And no, Op/Ed pieces on www.TheBlaze.bonehead are not news sources, nor are opinions (even if a lot of people share the opinion) or conjecture, or the results of a Family Feud survey.
    Facts are things that are real and proven (like the freezing temp of water) and not what you believe (like "having a few cocktails warms me up on a cold night").
    If you can't understand the difference, it may explain a lot of your posts.

Just because you don't accept some items doesn't make them false, it's your opinion and nothing more. I put down where I obtain the items and it's up to the people who read them to balance wither or not to accept them or not. Just because you don't like them and they don't conform with your mindset, is your right, but to say that they are all wrong, is small minded.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Just because you don't accept some items doesn't make them false, it's your opinion and nothing more. I put down where I obtain the items and it's up to the people who read them to balance wither or not to accept them or not. Just because you don't like them and they don't conform with your mindset, is your right, but to say that they are all wrong, is small minded.
    Sorry, but regurgitating information without performing your own due diligence is the very definition of small-minded.
    It makes you a gossiping washer-woman of the forum.

"I heard Mary's husband Steve is having an affair with Mike's wife Janice"
    "Oh really? Who told you that"
    "I heard it from Betty, who heard it from her sister's husband's cousin's neighbor".
    "Is it true?"
    "Who cares? It's a really juicy story, isn't it?"

Go out and do a little research.
    Learn something new.
    Don't sit in your mom's basement posting anything you can find written on the 'net that supports your cause.
    It makes you look like a fool when the crap is proven inaccurate time and time again.

This kind of talk is unnecessary and unhelpful.

Calvin
    Last edited by calvin; 08-25-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12