Here’s a great question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here’s a great question

Here’s a great question

Today the Clintons’ said that if Hillary becomes president they would stop taking hundreds of millions of dollar donations from foreign governments and companies.
    Now WTF difference does it make now in reference to when she was SOS, taking all of those hundreds of millions of dollar donations back then, granted she wasn’t president, but she sure was in a position and able to give favor’s and such as SOS for them
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. The Clinton Foundation will stop accepting contributions from corporations and foreign entities including governments if Hillary Clinton is elected president, it announced on Thursday.

Clinton Foundation to Ban Foreign, Corporate Donations If Hillary Elected - Bloomberg Politics

Sounds like blackmail to me...

Here's a great answer............CROOKED HILLARY!

It might be a great question if you actually asked a question.
    Yet another fail.

The first part of this sentence constitute a question and the second part's give an example of her hypocrisy.
    "Now WTF difference does it make now in reference to when she was SOS, taking all of those hundreds of millions of dollar donations back then, granted she wasn’t president, but she sure was in a position and able to give favor’s and such as SOS for them".

Nice try.

Your something else, you would argue that if Hillary dropped a brown load on the floor that it didn't stink, wouldn't you.

Why in the world would I argue that? (THIS is actually a question).
    If however, you said it smelled like roses, I would have good reason to question it.

Just like I (and others here) have great reason to question you when you post such a voluminous mountain of unproven and not-supported-by-fact crap.

I try to understand that your a confirmed Hillary lover, but considering all of the problems surrounding her, even you should see that she has problems and should be accountable for them and questioned.

The only thing you need to understand is that I'm a confirmed lover of the TRUTH and of FACTS.

You are obviously a confirmed lover of supposition, conjecture, hopes, wishes, dreams, beliefs, subjectivity, and desires.
    Put all of your loves in one hand, and take a dump in the other.
    Decide which hand holds reality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast