US: North Korea shrinks warning time for nuclear attack on America - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US: North Korea shrinks warning time for nuclear attack on America

North Korea threatens nuclear strike amid US-South Korea drill

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The watchman peddling his fear like a snake oil salesman.
    No solution, just chicken little running around screaming that the sky is falling. What a miserable existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    +100
    It's kind of a joke, without the laugh, to think that these two childish forum members haven't the intelligence to figure out that the Watchman is simply passing along information for public consumption that has first been reported by our news media. Therefore, if there's any peddling of fear like a snake oil salesman, or running around screaming that the sky is falling and having a miserable existence, it's first and foremost our news media. It's no wonder these two mentally challenged Vultures flock so close together.

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Fourth North Korean nuclear test shows need for harsh, sustained sanctions — not diplomacy

~ God Hates Religion ~

North Korea test-fires missile from submarine, South Korea says

~ God Hates Religion ~

So what are you going to do about it..... aside from your "the sky is falling" nonsense, and wallowing in your fearful existence of things you cannot change?

Of course you could throw in some childish insults to validate your position..... oh wait you already that.

Nor are Gry and I allies or on the same side, there are many things I strongly disagree with him about..... but we apparently both see the sadness in the chicken little's of the world.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

So what are you going to do about it..... aside from your "the sky is falling" nonsense, and wallowing in your fearful existence of things you cannot change?

Of course you could throw in some childish insults to validate your position.....

Nor are Gry and I allies or on the same side, there are many things I strongly disagree with him about..... but we apparently both see the sadness in the chicken little's of the world.
    Wow, how sad that I have to say it again.... "to think that these two childish forum members haven't the intelligence to figure out that the Watchman is simply passing along information for public consumption". Throw in some childish insults to validate my position? Coming from the forums #1 hypocrite that's really funny! Tell us XD, just what do you expect me, or anyone for that matter to do about an article in the news except pass it along for public consumption? Tell us too XD, how do you get "chicken little, the sky is falling, and wallowing in a fearful existence" from simply passing along current event information for public consumption? And regardless of how many times I'll have to repeat this due to your ignorance, there is nothing in this world or about this world that I fear, absolutely nothing. Even IF the sky were to be falling, as you say, I couldn't care less. This world will soon pass away, it means absolutely nothing to me. Being a "born again" Christian I'm in this world, not of this world, my citizenship is in Heaven. If anyone is wallowing in a fearful existence it's you XD. If anyone should FEAR the AFTERLIFE, it's you XD. You're just not smart enough to know it.

~An Atheists Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, Their Greatest FEAR Is That There IS ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Delusional to boot.... yet continues to support your views with insults.

Nor are you even capable of understanding that since there is no afterlife, there is nothing to fear in your delusional fantasy of such nonsense.

You don't have a clue..... hell you don't even have a suspicion.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Delusional to boot.... yet continues to support your views with insults.
    Pot calling the kettle black

Nor are you even capable of understanding that since there is no afterlife, there is nothing to fear in your delusional fantasy of such nonsense.
    A Wasted Mind Is A Terrible Thing.

~XD's Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, His Greatest FEAR Is That There IS ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black

A Wasted Mind Is A Terrible Thing.

~XD's Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, His Greatest FEAR Is That There IS ~

Can't help but notice you only attack others instead of supporting your views with facts. Why is that?

Do you fear that the tooth fairy will come in the night and take your dentures out of the glass and leave a nickle. Of course not, you know the tooth fairy is an imaginary character..... now you understand why I don't fear your fairy tale character.

North Korea fires submarine-launched ballistic missile towards Japan

~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast