US: North Korea shrinks warning time for nuclear attack on America
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: US: North Korea shrinks warning time for nuclear attack on America

Sadly, these kinds of articles tend to get less attention because people simply do not understand the threat we are facing, and by the time they do it will likely be way too late.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

US: North Korea shrinks warning time for nuclear attack on America-284faa65dedf83ec8092a11399403259333167eebe2fc94eed8cd57b15962428.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The referenced article points out that there is cause for concern of an offensive maneuver being made by North Korea. Their missile systems, to date, have been abysmal failures but they keep trying to improve them and, one day, they may be successful. It is a fact that they have developed nuclear weapons and now, maybe miniaturized warheads which can be installed on their missiles. That would reduce flight time from either land-based facilities or submarines so, yes, that does reduce warning time of an attack.

Kim Jong Un is a very erratic individual who is capable of unleashing massive destruction on a whim so, in my opinion, being aware of his danger to us is reason for great concern and not a paranoid reaction. Paranoia is an unreasonable feeling that someone is out to harm you. With North Korea, there is nothing unreasonable with that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Paranoia is an unreasonable feeling that someone is out to harm you. With North Korea, there is nothing unreasonable with that at all.
    Where there isn't a damn thing you can do about it, and it consumes your life, it's paranoia.

A meteor could end civilization and kill virtually all life on the planet.... I don't spend the first moment worrying about it for there is nothing I can do about it.

c'est la vie
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

An awareness of potential threats doesn't equal paranoia. I think he was simply passing along information for public consumption, not letting it consume his life. But, now that you mention it, there is supposed to be a meteor on the way, think we should take cover?

An awareness of potential threats doesn't equal paranoia. I think he was simply passing along information for public consumption, not letting it consume his life. But, now that you mention it, there is supposed to be a meteor on the way, think we should take cover?
    Yes, somewhere out there is a planet killer sized rock with our name on it. Its happened before and will again, the only question is when will it get here. 1 year, or 1,000,000 years

And if it incinerates the entire surface of the planet, where you going to take cover?

Worrying about it is futile, thus paranoia

Exactly OG, I'm a WATCHMAN,"simply passing along information for public consumption", not letting it consume my life. Being frightened of death & destruction isn't in my DNA. I know that being absent from this body is to be present with the Lord. Trading this old body for a new one that will be perfect throughout all eternity is not only a blessing, it's a reward/gift from God. People don't understand that the next life is the REAL LIFE, not this one. This short life is simply a test of our "soul" to determine where we will spend our REAL LIFE in eternity. I may be in this world but I'm not of this world, my citizenship is in Heaven. Be assured that I'll be more alive in the next life than I ever was in this earthly life. I don't become paranoid because I enjoy my walk with the Lord on earth, because when I leave here it gets even better, so much better the Apostle Paul couldn’t even put it in words... “that I was caught up to paradise and heard things so astounding that they cannot be expressed in words, things no human is allowed to tell.” (2 Corinthians 12:4) I don't get caught up in the cares of this world, I'm simply a WATCHMAN.

The role of a WATCHMAN is vital to a full understanding of the work of God in the end time.

"If when the WATCHMAN seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the WATCHMAN see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the WATCHMAN'S hand".

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

North Korea Threatens to Turn U.S., South Korea into ‘Heap of Ashes’

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

The watchman peddling his fear like a snake oil salesman.

No solution, just chicken little running around screaming that the sky is falling. What a miserable existence.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The watchman peddling his fear like a snake oil salesman.

No solution, just chicken little running around screaming that the sky is falling. What a miserable existence.
    +100

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast