Losing Your Guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing Your Guns

Nice try, but it doesn't change the FACT what Hillary has said and want's to do concerning our gun rights. Are you sure your a gun owner and still can't see what she will try and do to your gun rights if she becomes president. You can't have both, Hillary as president and keep all of your gun rights as they currently are. Please try and tell us how everything will stay the same if Hillary becomes president.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Nice try, but it doesn't change the FACT what Hillary has said and want's to do concerning our gun rights. Are you sure your a gun owner and still can't see what she will try and do to your gun rights if she becomes president. You can't have both, Hillary as president and keep all of your gun rights as they currently are. Please try and tell us how everything will stay the same if Hillary becomes president.
    Simple, you said that about Barak Obama too. Nothing happened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I thought you said nothing happened?

Anti-Gun Obama on the March: Two New Executive Orders
    Concealment and subterfuge on the part of the Executive Branch, exercised during the Fog of War, is a classic means of stripping American freedoms. The baleful cloud of mist that swirls around the White House as America is distracted by Obama’s beating of the war drums against Syria has proven perfect cover to stamp out two more Executive Orders (EOs) involving fire arms. Obama is taking a chapter out of his buddy Rahm Emanuel’s playbook: “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste”
    Last week Obama signed 2 Executive Orders that are, on the surface, seemingly minor in his ongoing assault against the rights of the people, the Constitution, and the Second Amendment. This latest action is like a cruise missile attack against an aspirin factory in the Sudan. These are the acts of a bully.
    Read More: Anti-Gun Obama on the March: Two New Executive Orders |

Just saw a news clip on FNC showing Hillary saying she would not take your gun and will not defeat the 2nd Amendment. So, if that proves to be as accurate as all the other lies she tells, we can expect her to do just that. Take your guns and defat the 2nd Amendment. I wonder what all the left wingers on this web site will do when she comes for their guns? And you know who you are.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    This is how much SCOTUS matters to so-called "right wingers":

There are a lot of myths that get correctly exposed as such during every election season, but one myth survives unmolested year in and year out because unthinking voters rely on the idiotic premise that one evil can ever be lesser than another evil. All politicians are evil. All of them are a threat to our liberties. None of them give a crap about the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

Trump has already said that his far-left-loony sister, Maryanne, would make a "phenomenal" Supreme Court Justice. If you trust someone with an (R) next to his name to be a better judge of who makes a good Justice than someone with a (D), then you are whistling past the graveyard of history - history so recent that every single member of this site who is old enough to be able to read, was alive when Roberts proved the fallacy that Republicans can choose Justices better than Democrats can.

Your Second Amendment rights have been dead since 1934 at least, and a good case can be made that they were dead at the end of the War of Northern Aggression when massive gun control measures were imposed from the North upon the conquered South. Many of those measures survive to this day, such as heavy restrictions/prohibitions on militia activities in the Southern states. If the Second Amendment no longer holds protection for the premise of being prepared to fight a tyrannical government, then it is as dead as a door-nail, and the very notion that many of you so-called "conservatives" continue to support candidates based on who they might put on the courts to take your guns away, rather than supporting rally cries and musters to ride out and meet the forces who those tyrants would send to disarm you, is proof positive that the real inspiration for the Second Amendment is as dead as the men who wrote and passed it in the minds of phony conservatives of today.

The die is already cast. You can sit around bellyaching about one candidate's voracious appetite for your liberty over another, but all you're doing is proving that you're blind as a bat if you think the "opposition" candidate isn't starving for your freedoms just as much. (R) or (D) in the Rainbow House won't matter. When government decides it's time to pounce, that faded piece of sheepskin parchment buried in the bowels of the National Archives won't protect your "rights." Only your willingness to pull your triggers, and your ability to hit what you're shooting at, will contribute to you dying as free men and women. Your only other choice is to live as slaves, which is exactly what I see being promoted by phony conservatives on a daily basis around here.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Nope, it just takes a SCOTUS that views the right to keep and bear arms to be a collective right and not an individual right. The 2nd Amendment doesn't have to be changed or repealed, just reinterpreted, to be essentially eliminated.
    this meme is incorrect (partly anyway)
    it tskes 3/4 of the state legislatures to ratify it (or 38 states) not 2/3.

Quote Originally Posted by JSTEINER93 View Post
    this meme is incorrect (partly anyway)
    it tskes 3/4 of the state legislatures to ratify it (or 38 states) not 2/3.
    My bad, THANK YOU for pointing out that it will be even harder to completely overturn the 2nd Amendment.

Overturning the 2nd Amendment is not necessary. All that is needed to strangle the right to keep and bear arms into oblivion is a phone to gather support of new restrictions from fellow politicians and a pen to sign them into law.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

It’s not so much repealing the 2A, it’s all the various changes that Hillary can do with various executive actions and gun and ammo regulations through the departments in her administration. Hillary will just be a copy of all of Obamas anti-gun policies, she’s made statements over and over again that she wants to restrict our gun rights. Can’t understand why these people on this gun site back her so much, knowing what she wants to do. Just her statement, "If the 2A is a right" should worry every gun owner here.

11. The first "ten" are immutable...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast