Hillary's Top Aide - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hillary's Top Aide

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Ops: No sense in arguing with them. I would think that they, as well informed as they try to seem, would recognize the dangers inherent with having Muslims in high government positions at this point in time. I think they are just jerking your chain and, regardless of how germane a post of yours may be, they would rather ridicule you than give you credit. Just hang in there!
    Nope, it would be because of this clause in the Constitution...

Article 6, Clause 3

"...; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

Human Abedin, or any other muslim for that matter, has the right to hold a public office, or be designated a deputy of such office, so long as they meet the requirements for that job. PERIOD!

So unless you can point to a specific act of treason or criminal prosecution she has committed, you need to shut up.

Guilt by association is not a disqualification for office in this country. If it were, the Bush family should have been disqualified from seeking high office in this country decades ago by dint of their close relations with the Bin Laden family and the Saudi Royal family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post

Article 6, Clause 3

"...; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

Human Abedin, or any other muslim for that matter, has the right to hold a public office, or be designated a deputy of such office, so long as they meet the requirements for that job. PERIOD!

So unless you can point to a specific act of treason or criminal prosecution she has committed, you need to shut up.

Guilt by association is not a disqualification for office in this country. If it were, the Bush family should have been disqualified from seeking high office in this country decades ago by dint of their close relations with the Bin Laden family and the Saudi Royal family.

Dang GryHounnd!!

Don't confuse the basement crowd with facts!

The last one of USACARRY's basement crowd, BC1, that got to confused with the facts went on a shooting spree in a Lafayette, LA movie theater killing a bunch of women.

Geez! We don't need that to happen again!

Paul

P.S. I'm still waiting for the op to prove his brother was a Navy Seal that was KIA.

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post

Article 6, Clause 3

Gry: Maybe a better term to describe these people would be by their nationality AND their association with organizations which are considered to be a threat to our security. I'll concede the religion part wouldn't fly but anyone in their right mind should realize the dangers and threats of them holding offices in the government when also being connected to questionable organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood. To overlook that would be absolute lunacy. The Constitution does not stipulate that we have to ignore such threats in the name of political correctness. Or, would you think we shouldn't require absolute allegiance to this country? I can remember a time when the nation was security conscious and no one with connections to Islamic nations (which are hostile to us) would ever be in a high government position. But, alas, those were the days before the country lost it's mind and soul.

Not every Muslim is connected with a Radical terrorist group that want to take over the world, but the percentage of Radical terrorists groups are Muslim sure looks to be very high.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Not every Muslim is connected with a Radical terrorist group that want to take over the world, but the percentage of Radical terrorists groups are Muslim sure looks to be very high.
    That's like saying not all morons are Trump supporters, but all Trump supporters are morons....what other news flashes do you have for us Opsspec1991?

By some of the logic that has been displayed here:
    All Catholics blow up abortion clinics.
    All Jews are members of or support Brit HaKanaim.
    All Protestants are in Red Hand Defenders.
    All Baptists hate everyone.
    All Germans are Nazis.
    All Japanese pilots will fly their plane into anything in order to destroy it.
    All Native Americans are drunks.

How sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    By some of the logic that has been displayed here:
    All Catholics blow up abortion clinics.
    All Jews are members of or support Brit HaKanaim.
    All Protestants are in Red Hand Defenders.
    All Baptists hate everyone.
    All Germans are Nazis.
    All Japanese pilots will fly their plane into anything in order to destroy it.
    All Native Americans are drunks.

How sad.
    Ok, then what is the percentage of terrorist act's caused by Muslims compared to non-Muslims? Must be astronomical like 80 to 1.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

And the percentage of Jews killed by Roman Catholics since 1940: 99.9982%
    That means that all Roman Catholics kill Jews, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    And the percentage of Jews killed by Roman Catholics since 1940: 99.9982%
    That means that all Roman Catholics kill Jews, right?
    State the source of your quote.......

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    State the source of your quote.......
    Holocaust versus Clio Infra data on global deaths by homicide from 1945-2016.
    Number of Jews in world population extrapolated to estimate number of Jews that would be represented in the global total of deaths by homicide.
    Even assuming none of the Jews after the Holocaust were murdered by Roman Catholics, the percentage killed by a Roman Catholic since 1940 push the 100% mark just by the sheer volume he killed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast