Hillary's Top Aide - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hillary's Top Aide

That's all well and good looking back to the 1940's, but let's keep it current on the subject of the thousands of people that are being killed by Islamic Muslim Terrorists.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    By some of the logic that has been displayed here:
    All Catholics blow up abortion clinics.
    All Jews are members of or support Brit HaKanaim.
    All Protestants are in Red Hand Defenders.
    All Baptists hate everyone.
    All Germans are Nazis.
    All Japanese pilots will fly their plane into anything in order to destroy it.
    All Native Americans are drunks.

How sad.
    Damn, I didn't know that! Thanks for putting the word out. The world is so much better with your input!

4. Robgmn , in one of your posts

" extrapolated to estimate number "

Is the above stated by you part of the FACTS and TRUTH you love ????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    By some of the logic that has been displayed here:
    All Catholics blow up abortion clinics.
    All Jews are members of or support Brit HaKanaim.
    All Protestants are in Red Hand Defenders.
    All Baptists hate everyone.
    All Germans are Nazis.
    All Japanese pilots will fly their plane into anything in order to destroy it.
    All Native Americans are drunks.

How sad.
    Let's talk about 9/11 and the hundreds of thousands that have been killed, put into slavery and subjected as a sex slave by these Islamic Muslim Terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Let's talk about 9/11 and the hundreds of thousands that have been killed, put into slavery and subjected as a sex slave by these Islamic Muslim Terrorists.
    Let's talk about Rwanda.
    I suppose you don't want any black people in government either?

Maybe a list of who you approve for government service would be easier to type?

Oh no, the democratic race card has just been pulled. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Robgmn , in one of your posts

" extrapolated to estimate number "

Is the above stated by you part of the FACTS and TRUTH you love ????????????
    Ken, please note that I stated that if NONE of the Jews killed after the Holocaust were at the hands of Roman Catholics, the number killed by a Roman Catholic would still approach 100%.
    This is called tilting a statistic AGAINST my argument, yet the argument still stands, as it is EXTREMELY unlikely that no Jews have been killed by a Roman Catholic since the Holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Oh no, the democratic race card has just been pulled. What a joke.
    You're kidding, right?
    the entire premise of your post is a racist supposition that all Muslims are terrorists and that no Muslim should be allowed to work for the US government.
    Again you demonstrate that you have no idea what the crap you post even MEANS.
    Maybe you should spend less time at your keyboard and go further your education a little.

Show where I ever said all Muslims are terrorists or they shouldn't be allowed to work for the US government, all I said was the vast majority of terrorist actions are being committed by Muslims and having members of the Muslim Brotherhood, which has been designated a terrorist organization shouldn't be in our government, or can't you read and watch the national news.

If the goal of your post was to say "Terrorists Should Not Be Employees of The US Government", then you should have said that (or said nothing at all, as it is as much a waste of time as posting "If it hurts to put your hand on a hot stove, you shouldn't put your hand a on a hot stove".
    Your op and your followup responses are decidedly tilted towards the concept that all Muslims are terrorists, therefore no Muslims should be in the the government's employ.

I read and watch the national news, as opposed to your reading and regurgitating right-wing op/ed clickbait crap.

Show me where I say all Muslims are terrorists, that's your words not mine, don't you understand the meaning that not all Muslims are terrorists but the vast majority of terrorist actions have been committed by Islamic Radical terrorists and nothing more. They are a small percentage of the Muslim community. There does that make it clear for you?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast