Hillary's Top Aide
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary's Top Aide

1. Hillary's Top Aide

There seems to be a large number of Islamic people(over 55) in the Obama administration(in key positions) and I'm sure they will remain if Hillary wins.
    Huma Abedini will probably replace Valarie Jarrett, who will probably be move to another key position with in the White House. Probably something like Muslim Immigration Czar.

The number of people who have ties with the Muslim Brotherhood is unreal in the Obama Admin. and Huma Abedini is right up there at the top. My question is, how in the hell did she pass a background check with her background.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

5. Just think about the fact Huma had access to hil-LIARy's server and Top Secret material.

Abedin is a spy for Egypt and IS.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Abedin is a spy for Egypt and IS.
    And you have specific evidence of her activities in this regard from where? Facts boy, not supposition.

Muslims in the government?
    What next, women and Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    Muslims in the government?
    What next, women and Jews?
    Since were talking about members of the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama has allowed in his Administration and not Muslims in general the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood has been designated a terrorist organization, that should give everyone pause, asking why these people were let in our government activities by Obama.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Birds of a feather flock together. That's a famous old saying. The reason it is a famous old saying is that it is absolutely true. If it wasn't, nobody would remember it.
    Which speaks to the point that all of the Clintons are crooks and so are their associates.

Ops: No sense in arguing with them. I would think that they, as well informed as they try to seem, would recognize the dangers inherent with having Muslims in high government positions at this point in time. I think they are just jerking your chain and, regardless of how germane a post of yours may be, they would rather ridicule you than give you credit. Just hang in there!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast