CIA Director SHOCKS Obama And CONFIRMS That Trump Was RIGHT About Muslim Refugees
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CIA Director SHOCKS Obama And CONFIRMS That Trump Was RIGHT About Muslim Refugees

CIA Director SHOCKS Obama And CONFIRMS That Trump Was RIGHT About Muslim Refugees

Liberals called Donald Trump a racist for saying that we need to end the immigration of unchecked Muslim refugees from war-torn places like Syria. They called him insensitive and Islamophobic. Well, as it turns out, he couldn’t have been more right, as evidenced by the director of the CIA confirming that Trump’s plan was right all along.
    You see, Obama isn’t a very effective President, no matter what liberals will tell you. The economy has had the slowest recovery in decades, racial tensions have never been higher, and our rights are eroding as we speak because the coward-in-chief himself is more concerned about taking vacations than he is protecting the country from threats foreign and domestic.
    That all ended today, when his own administration couldn’t cover for him anymore and released the ugly truth – refugees are dangerous.
    CIA Director John Brennan, in a chilling warning on the Islamic State’s growing influence, told lawmakers Thursday that U.S.-led efforts to strike at the terror group have not hampered its “terrorism capability and global reach” – a message that stands in stark contrast to President Obama’s more upbeat assessment earlier this week.
    Brennan, testifying in a rare open hearing before the Senate Intelligence Committee, said ISIS likely will “intensify” terror attacks around the world even as its core fighters come under pressure in Iraq and Syria, including by deploying operatives for further attacks on the West.
    “The group is probably exploring a variety of means for infiltrating operatives into the West, including in refugee flows, smuggling routes, and legitimate methods of travel,” Brennan said.
    Read More: CIA Director SHOCKS Obama And CONFIRMS That Trump Was RIGHT About Muslim Refugees | JEWSNEWS
    My Thoughts:
    So which is it Barack, are they the JV team as you called them, or are they the Islamic Muslim terrorists that have grown to occupy 28 countries in the middle east and growing, which you have allowed to grow by pulling out of Iraq too soon against every military, CIA and intelligence person who recommended to stay there, because the surge had worked and the terrorist groups there had been defeated.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Yawn. Immigration....when are you going to find a new bogey man?

You might look again at what's happening in Europe again with the refugees problems. The area that is of more importance is our Southern boarder, where they can just walk across.

A. That is Europe where you can walk across the border from asia to europe like going from your back yard to your neighbors.
    B. Those same refugees have to get out of Europe before they come here.
    C. I don't see a flood of hundreds or thousands coming here yet, let alone the "millions" you're claiming.
    D. It's been shown this year that it's easier to recruit American sympathizers to commit acts of terrorism than it is to import them.
    E. I don't care what you say, you've shown yourself to be a liar multiple times so I really don't believe anything you say.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    A. That is Europe where you can walk across the border from asia to europe like going from your back yard to your neighbors.
    B. Those same refugees have to get out of Europe before they come here.
    C. I don't see a flood of hundreds or thousands coming here yet, let alone the "millions" you're claiming.
    D. It's been shown this year that it's easier to recruit American sympathizers to commit acts of terrorism than it is to import them.
    E. I don't care what you say, you've shown yourself to be a liar multiple times so I really don't believe anything you say.
    Enjoy your time out..

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Enjoy your time out..
    Really, because I called someone a liar when it can be proven that he posts multiple articles that have no basis in fact? I'm not calling him names, I'm stating why I don't believe him based on history. Not the same...so sorry...nice try though.

Since when were you the spokesman of what's fact or not, it's just your opinion and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Since when were you the spokesman of what's fact or not, it's just your opinion and nothing more.
    When the stuff you post is proven to be from one off, crackpot conspiracy sites like Breitbart, Newslo, and the Patriot Times, and they can be disproven by a 5 minute Google search...that's who...or rather how. Need I mention Jade Helm, ISIS invading through mexico, or FEMA Concentration camps? As MANY on this forum will attest to, your posts are to be taken with a metric ton of salt.

I think you might enlighten yourself and look into the fact that there are a lot of bad actors coming across our southern boarder and since ISIS has made statements that they will gain access to our country, I would guess that our open boarder is ripe for that movement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast