Study: No Proof That People Are Born Gay or Transgender - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Study: No Proof That People Are Born Gay or Transgender

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    You obviously don't know anyone who's gay.
    Not true. He sees one every time he looks in a mirror.

    His "gay bashing" is just s cover.

    Paul

  2.   
  3. #12
    Two top Johns Hopkins University psychiatrists
    And how are psychiatrists qualified to be expert on physical differences in the brain. Would you go to a psychiatrist to treat cancer or have one do back surgery on you? But if they express a view you agree with, they are the authority.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    As I stated earlier, you obviously don't know anyone who's gay.
    It is a denial process as several members here are obviously battling the personal demons and trying to suppress conflicts of their own sexual desires.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. #14
    Why is the "Watchman" not commenting in this thread that he (she?) started?
    'Realize that it defeats your own viewpoints?

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,894
    Born gay or transgender: Little evidence to support innate trait



    ~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Born gay or transgender: Little evidence to support innate trait



    ~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    So, what's your point?

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    So, what's your point?
    Other than boosting your post-count, what's yours?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  9. #18
    I could give a rat's butt about my post count.
    It doesn't earn me any money like the click-bait crap that other people post here.

    I would hope that Ringo is posting this junk for a reason other than earning money via click-through by those who don't know any better.
    He hasn't offered anything other than links so far.

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    I could give a rat's butt about my post count.
    It doesn't earn me any money like the click-bait crap that other people post here.

    I would hope that Ringo is posting this junk for a reason other than earning money via click-through by those who don't know any better.
    He hasn't offered anything other than links so far.
    You have made the same allegation many times and never once have you backed it up with evidence that anyone here is earning from the links they post. You haven't substantiated that any of the websites linked to even offer money for posting links to them, or by what process one might collect such offerings. I think you're full of crap and just making stuff up while having no earthly idea of what you're talking about. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

    Your "point" is just to stir the pot through insult, innuendo and outright lies, period.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    Let's not forget that we all start out as female, then either stay female or change into male.
    That alone gives a lot of credence to the thought that gender identity has physical/biological causation.
    Rob: I realize that you aren't able to respond at this time from your vacation status but, hopefully you are still able to read comments of others. It seems that you believe that yours is the superior intellect and that comments of others are insignificant and otherwise meaningless but, with the above comment, you have proven yourself to be somewhat less than a medical scholar. Read this comment and rethink your assertion about all starting out as females.

    "A zygote forms when sperm fertilizes an egg. In humans, both the egg and the sperm provide 23 chromosomes so that when they fuse together, the cell has 46 chromosomes -- the standard number for human cells. That means half of the genetic material comes from the mother and the other half is from the father. Men and women have two sex chromosomes. Women have two X chromosomes and men have one X and one Y. When the female body forms the eggs, she only has X chromosomes to contribute. Men have a 50 percent chance of contributing either an X or a Y since they have both. The sperm is the determining factor in the sex of the zygote -- if the sperm has a second X, the zygote will be female, and if it has the Y, it will be male."

    Rather than be so hypercritical and adversarial, you should realize that even you are not correct in all circumstances. This also disproves your post #7 above. All are born with a gender, male or female.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast