Itís 110 Degrees And Hillary Wears A LONG COAT To Her Rallies?! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Itís 110 Degrees And Hillary Wears A LONG COAT To Her Rallies?!

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Major differences between the Pic you posted of military guys and politicians.
    The military guys are MUCH younger , MUCH better condition and are required to dress as in the pic.
    Politicians have choices , not requirements as to how they dress.
    Even you should understand that.
    Then why does Trump dress in an outfit that would be SO hot in the Arizona sun?
    If Hillary is nuts to wear a women's "business suit" in warm weather, is Trump not equally nuts?

Or does that concept not fit well with Oopsspec's agenda?

3. I don't why Trump dresses like that but I am willing to bet hil-LIARy does it to hide her vast size bottom parts.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I don't why Trump dresses like that but I am willing to bet hil-LIARy does it to hide her vast size bottom parts.
    Not according to Oopsspec.
    In his eyes, it's because she's clinically crazy and in rapidly failing health.
    Vanity does not fit in with his conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by RossA View Post
    I agree that the picture shows her wearing a long top, but I have to say it doesn't look like a "coat" to me, it looks like the top to a pants suit which she always wears.
    And how do we know that it is wool? Can you tell that from the picture?
    There is so much truly bad stuff to write about her, I hate to see unproven things being said.

It was reported that it was long wool type coat, granted she's worn a lot of top pieces, but I've never seen one like the one she wore there, they've all been light weight tops.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    Then why does Trump dress in an outfit that would be SO hot in the Arizona sun?
    If Hillary is nuts to wear a women's "business suit" in warm weather, is Trump not equally nuts?

Or does that concept not fit well with Oopsspec's agenda?
    Trump wearing a summer weight dress coat can't be compared to Hillary wearing a heavy wool long sleeved that goes down to her knees.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Trump wearing a summer weight dress coat can't be compared to Hillary wearing a heavy wool long sleeved that goes down to her knees.
    You admitted you don't know the material of Hillary's suit coat.
    How do you know what Trump's suit coat is made of?

If you want to throw stuff out there, at least spend a little time being able to back up what you say.
    Walk the walk if you're going to talk the talk.

Don't be like "Hatchetman" who claims to be superior in intelligence to members of this forum, then quietly runs and hides when the challenge is put forth.
    THAT is the activity of a five-year-old.

The obsession about Hillary has even transcended to her wardrobe. This is not normal, nor healthy.
    ďReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.Ē ― Steven Weinberg

Trump's summer weight business suits are made out of a fine light weight linen.

Rob: What you see in the pictures of the military men is called uniformity and discipline. They are all dressed alike and perform as a cohesive unit. Whether you may know it or not, sweating is also a cooling process and they can perform quite well in full gear and no, they are not loonies because they carry rifles. You seem to enjoy taking pot shots at Ops but insulting the military is not in good taste. Have you ever been in a situation similar to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Rob: What you see in the pictures of the military men is called uniformity and discipline. They are all dressed alike and perform as a cohesive unit. Whether you may know it or not, sweating is also a cooling process and they can perform quite well in full gear and no, they are not loonies because they carry rifles. You seem to enjoy taking pot shots at Ops but insulting the military is not in good taste. Have you ever been in a situation similar to that?
    I'm not insulting the military in any way.
    I appreciate the job they do, as I appreciate cops, postal workers, cashiers at the store, firefighters, and anyone else who has a job and puts good effort into it.

What I'm saying is that if Oopsspec is going to claim Hillary has flipped her lid by wearing a suit coat on a warm day, then he must think those soldiers are absolutely bat-sh** crazy for wearing such a hot uniform in the desert.

I have neither said Hillary is crazy, Trump is crazy, nor the soldiers crazy for what they wear in a given temperature.
    Oopsspec is the one hurling the insults here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast