Itís 110 Degrees And Hillary Wears A LONG COAT To Her Rallies?!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Itís 110 Degrees And Hillary Wears A LONG COAT To Her Rallies?!

Itís 110 Degrees And Hillary Wears A LONG COAT To Her Rallies?!

Itís 110 Degrees And Hillary Wears A LONG COAT To Her Rallies?! Hereís What Sheís HIDING
    By Elvin Bartley
    This summer is one of the hottest on record, whether youíre in the swamps of Florida to the forests of Pennsylvania. Itís definitely a hot one, and everyone with a pulse is doing everything they can to stay cool. Everyone other than Hillary Clinton, apparently.
    -112i.jpg
    At one of Clintonís outdoor events recently, Hillary was surrounded by people wearing summer dresses and sleeveless blouses. Clinton herself was wearing a long wool coat and black pants. Yeah, you read that right. It was more than 100 degrees in the middle of August, and Hillary was wearing something that would quickly allow anyone to overheat in the blink of an eye.
    The tweet in question was posted by Mike Cernovich, a Twitter provocateur and ardent Hillary Clinton critic. He was one of the first to bring Hillaryís health to the fore front, creating a #HillarysHealth hashtag on twitter that was the top trending on the entire site on the day it was released.
    In his tweet, Cernovich refers to medical devices being hidden in Hillaryís coat, the same sort of constant medical care that she requires to need the services of a professional medical handler.
    But thatís not even scratching the surface. You see, doctors far and wide have admitted that Hillary Clintonís health is a grave concern for the American public. Itís clear that sheís suffering from some sort of brain trauma, as evidenced by Dr. Drewís assessment, but whatís even more troubling is the fact that the media just bury any mention of this and claim that itís part of some far-fetched conspiracy theory.
    Well, it looks like their time has run out, as her health was blown wide open by none other than the poster of the original tweet, Mike Cernovich, and YouTube political commentator Paul Joseph Watson. They talk about how the media are colluding with the Clinton campaign to trash any mention of her failing health, all the while watching her self-destruct on live TV.
    This is the most detailed analysis of Hillaryís failing state that Iíve ever seen.
    Video:
    Read More: It’s 110 Degrees And Hillary Wears A LONG COAT To Her Rallies?! Here’s What She’s HIDING | Yes I'm Right.

My Thoughts:
    Who in the hell wears a heavy wool coat and black pants in 110 degree heat in August? Maybe she is just that cold blooded.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Dr. Drew speaks out on Hillary’s Health (Full Interview)

Howdy,

Sleeveless dres?

Heck you would have a hissy fit and piss on yourself if she wore a sleeveless dress.

On the same line of thinking I saw T-Rumpat a rally wearing a jacket with a grildle when people wear were shorts and flip flops.

This must means he is physical and mental ill.

Paul

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to prove his brother was a Navy Seal that was KIA.

No proof means it, like your"military service" is a lie.

Vacation for you. Let's avoid talking about people pissing themselves please.

Calvin
    Last edited by calvin; 08-24-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Wearing a light weight suit jacket and a heavy wool coat and black pants in 110 degree heat in August DON'T even compare.

Based on your assessment of Hillary's outfit, these guys must be full-blown INSANE to not be in shorts, flip-flops and a tee-shirt in that desert heat.
    And to think there are about 10,000 in Afghanistan alone.

That's a lot of crazies. Even more frightening since they carry rifles!

-soldier.jpg

But wait a minute, here's Trump at an outdoor rally in Arizona with a suit jacket and long pants on, AND a hat. Who wears a hat when it's hot out?
    AND the suit jacket is DARK in color, which makes it even hotter.
    He must have lost his mind, just like you claim Hillary has.

Don't you EVER get tired of posting utter crap and getting called out for it?
    Does your mom not give you enough attention, and you'll gladly take bad attention over no attention at all?

-trump.jpg

I agree that the picture shows her wearing a long top, but I have to say it doesn't look like a "coat" to me, it looks like the top to a pants suit which she always wears.
    And how do we know that it is wool? Can you tell that from the picture?
    There is so much truly bad stuff to write about her, I hate to see unproven things being said.

Quote Originally Posted by RossA View Post
    I agree that the picture shows her wearing a long top, but I have to say it doesn't look like a "coat" to me, it looks like the top to a pants suit which she always wears.
    And how do we know that it is wool? Can you tell that from the picture?
    There is so much truly bad stuff to write about her, I hate to see unproven things being said.
    Every post that Oopsspec throws against the wall contains unproven stuff.
    He would have done well being a propagandist in Vietnam.

For the opposition.

"AND a hat."

I never go out without a hat, no matter how hot or how cold. It keeps me warm in the winter, dry in rain, and shaded in the heat.
    Pretty sure I'm not the only one. And, you point the finger a Trump as though he's doing something odd? Now Hillary......That's odd.....and crooked!

Wearing a baseball cap, even in the summer, is not unusual where I live. I often wear one myself.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    Based on your assessment of Hillary's outfit, these guys must be full-blown INSANE to not be in shorts, flip-flops and a tee-shirt in that desert heat.
    And to think there are about 10,000 in Afghanistan alone.

That's a lot of crazies. Even more frightening since they carry rifles!

-soldier.jpg

But wait a minute, here's Trump at an outdoor rally in Arizona with a suit jacket and long pants on, AND a hat. Who wears a hat when it's hot out?
    AND the suit jacket is DARK in color, which makes it even hotter.
    He must have lost his mind, just like you claim Hillary has.

Don't you EVER get tired of posting utter crap and getting called out for it?
    Does your mom not give you enough attention, and you'll gladly take bad attention over no attention at all?

-trump.jpg
    Major differences between the Pic you posted of military guys and politicians.
    The military guys are MUCH younger , MUCH better condition and are required to dress as in the pic.
    Politicians have choices , not requirements as to how they dress.
    Even you should understand that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast