What a lawyer

Thread: What a lawyer

1. What a lawyer

hil-LIARy made fun of this on live TV

I'm going to be hated by a lot of people for this, but here goes.
    No one despises Hillary Clinton more than I do. I have been an enemy of her and her husband since he first ran for president. Still am, and proud to say so.
    However, if she was assigned to represent someone accused of a crime, what did you expect her to do? If I am accused of a crime, I want my lawyer to do whatever is possible within the system to defend me as successfully as possible. That is what a lawyer is sworn to do. To use whatever rules are available to represent a client. If a lawyer cannot do that, he or she must decline to represent someone.
    As much as I hate to say it about someone as despicable as Hillary Clinton, she was doing her job. If the prosecutor had done as good a job, the rapist would still be in prison.

Once a scumbag, always a scumbag. CROOKED HILLARY!

5. Granted she did do her job but then on live TV she made fun of doing it.

Granted she was the defense lawyer and all, but the way she falsely accused the young girl was far and above the moral duties of her position, she basically submitted various lies concerning this girl that she had fantasies concerning older men and she put that girl through hell and the fact that in a later interview, she laugh's about it is a direct indication of where her morals are, she will do anything to get what she want's and that outlook is showing it's ugly face right now in the scandalous actions that are coming out in the news.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

7. More hil-LIARy lies

][ATTACH=CONFIG]16041[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images What a lawyer-hillaryfired.jpg 

8. Snopes Caught Lying For Hillary Again, Questions Raised | Your News Wire

Snopes covering for hil-LIARy again. Interesting read and proves my above post about rape case.

Snopes has been proven to be a fraud for the democratic party
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL