This Video Might Explain Why Unfit Hillary Is Taking Weekends Off From Campaigning - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Video Might Explain Why Unfit Hillary Is Taking Weekends Off From Campaigning

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    oppspec's... our resident authority on Hillary's health and many other things.

But some of the video's and pictures of her frailness (needing help up stairs), erratic head bobble and poopie pants, while not proof of failing health does raise questions about her health.

If a friend or family member exhibited these symptoms, would they not raise concerns about their well being?
    If there are concerns, do you think there's a chance that no one in contact with her is looking into it, and that Oopsspec has somehow unearthed a great secret truth?
    She's running for POTUS fer crying out loud. She probably can't blink without someone in her coterie knowing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    If there are concerns, do you think there's a chance that no one in contact with her is looking into it, and that Oopsspec has somehow unearthed a great secret truth?
    She's running for POTUS fer crying out loud. She probably can't blink without someone in her coterie knowing about it.
    Do you really think someone in her inner circle would rat her out? Going against the Clinton's isn't good for your health.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Do you really think someone in her inner circle would rat her out? Going against the Clinton's isn't good for your health.
    Allowing your boss to fall apart without doing anyhting about it can be quite bad for your career.
    Especially if it's your responsibility to take care of the boss. Unless, of course, you think there's a side conspiracy by her inner circle (some of who are actually secret Republicans) to kill her off so they can somehow take her place when she's gone.
    That might go well with your conspiracy theories about all of the people killed by Hillary in her overnight rise to power.

She and those around her are probably fully aware, and hiding it, and those around her told her to keep their pie hole shut. Business men do it all the time, CEO's and businessmen hide their diagnosis or conditions because they know it would have a negative effective on business. Look no further than Steve Jobs. My dad did the same thing while going through cancer treatment.

And it's not a secret that he has "discovered", it is merely called "opening you eyes" to the many video's that demonstrate symptoms that I am sure would concern you, if you witnessed them in a friend or family member.

She's running for POTUS fer crying out loud, do you think she will not do everything possible to hide something that would put that in jeopardy?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Allowing your boss to fall apart without doing anyhting about it can be quite bad for your career.
    Thus they keep their pie hole shut and do her bidding to hide whatever she wants hidden.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

7. Ronald Reagan with Alzheimer's was a better President then either Obama and (hope not) Clinton, combined.
    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy

since9 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    Ronald Reagan with Alzheimer's was a better President then either Obama and (hope not) Clinton, combined.
    Agreed. High moral standards, integrity, and management acumen trump popularity at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    Ronald Reagan with Alzheimer's was a better President then either Obama and (hope not) Clinton, combined.

Don't forget Nancy and her astrology nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Don't forget Nancy and her astrology nonsense.
    And don't forget Bush asking "god" what to do, then stating that "god" gave him very clear directions.--
    Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."
    Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

Let's not forget when Hillary had this problem on stage:

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast