Clinton Supporters Totally Want To Repeal The Second Amendment

Thread: Clinton Supporters Totally Want To Repeal The Second Amendment

Clinton Supporters Totally Want To Repeal The Second Amendment

Clinton Supporters Totally Want To Repeal The Second Amendment...Because It Was Written A Long Time Ago.
    By: Matt Vespa
    Campus Reform is back, with Cabot Phillips asking Clinton supporters whether it’s time to abolish the Second Amendment at a campaign event in Annandale, Virginia. Of course, most of those willing to participate in these interviews were young liberals, who obviously supported the proposal.
    The reasons for the elimination of one of our oldest civil rights ranged from it was written a long time ago, people are flawed (and it was hundreds of years ago), and because the value of life is more important than the right to bear arms. Yes, life is precious, which is why you’re all members of a party that supports abortion, but that’s a debate for another time.
    Video:
    Read More: Clinton Supporters Totally Want To Repeal The Second Amendment...Because It Was Written A Long Time Ago - Matt Vespa
    My Thoughts:
    This mind set is what we’re fighting against. I wonder what they feel about the Bible.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

News flash:

Nothing you post in your obsession about Hillary is really news.
    Nothing you post about Hillary is going to change a single mind about Hillary.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I know, it's just fun to show what a POS she is and see all of her water carriers here support her.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL