Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. citizens - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. citizens

Thank you for your reminders to pray for you.

Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. citizens-ill-pray-you.jpg

Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. citizens-4.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Still praying. The hateful responses only motivate my prayers. You cannot hate me or God enough to stop my prayers or His love.

Quote Originally Posted by RossA View Post
    Still praying. You cannot hate me or God enough to stop my prayers or His love.
    You seriously underestimate XD.

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Still praying. The hateful responses only motivate my prayers. You cannot hate me or God enough to stop my prayers or His love.

It is stunningly ignorant to think that because I do not believe in any god that I hate them. Do you hate Santa, Easter Bunny, Leprechauns, etc? Same concept, and not that difficult to follow.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Still praying. Won't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    It is stunningly ignorant to think that because I do not believe in any god that I hate them. Do you hate Santa, Easter Bunny, Leprechauns, etc? Same concept, and not that difficult to follow.
    Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. citizens-1461105_510462557931_8792072379137085243_n.jpg

Sorry XD, I couldn't let this one pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. citizens-1461105_510462557931_8792072379137085243_n.jpg

Sorry XD, I couldn't let this one pass.
    OG, as I witness the willful ignorance and hate born in that ignorance, I am thankful for, reason, science, logic, my ability to rationalize the absurdity of even considering the possibilities of supernatural sky daddies of any flavor, the greatest con job in the history of mankind, religions.

Don't apologize OG, I understand you lack the ability to debate your views with anything tangible and that you are proud of your willful ignorance and like waving it around.

After all you have stated you believe noah and the big boat is an actual event, given that I cannot take you seriously.

Still praying. Won't stop.

Your time to waste, doesn't effect me or anything for that matter.

Prayers are never wasted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast