Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. citizens - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. citizens

It's not working
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    It's not working
    Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RossA View Post
    Yet.

So you admit it doesn't work... thank you for at least being honest.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Your attempts to get an angry response from me only motivate me all the more to pray for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RossA View Post
    Your attempts to get an angry response from me only motivate me all the more to pray for you.
    No, just to show how childish your views are... I actually have empathy for victims of the con job of religions and gods.

still praying. Thanks for your reminders.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    OG, as I witness the willful ignorance and hate born in that ignorance, I am thankful for, reason, science, logic, my ability to rationalize the absurdity of even considering the possibilities of supernatural sky daddies of any flavor, the greatest con job in the history of mankind, religions.

Don't apologize OG, I understand you lack the ability to debate your views with anything tangible and that you are proud of your willful ignorance and like waving it around.

After all you have stated you believe noah and the big boat is an actual event, given that I cannot take you seriously.
    Ho hum..... XD, you are so repetitious in your comments and denials of God. If I might suggest, numerically list all of your objections (denials), etc. so that when you disagree with someone, you can simply make a post like, "Objection #5,
    The Bible is written by men, not God." That will save you time in constantly writing the same diatribe and we will all know what you mean. In response to your posts, we can simply reply by writing, "The Bible." You won't believe our response any more than we give credence to yours but this will simplify the procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Ho hum..... XD, you are so repetitious in your comments and denials of God. If I might suggest, numerically list all of your objections (denials), etc. so that when you disagree with someone, you can simply make a post like, "Objection #5,
    The Bible is written by men, not God." That will save you time in constantly writing the same diatribe and we will all know what you mean. In response to your posts, we can simply reply by writing, "The Bible." You won't believe our response any more than we give credence to yours but this will simplify the procedure.
    Close you bible and prove me wrong.... and as long as your response is based on your bible, you damn right I won't believe your response.... no more than you would believe my response if I quoted Aesop's Fables or a Harry Potter book, for the same reason.... all are creations of man's imaginations.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123