Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. citizens
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. citizens

ISRAEL is God's Prophetic Timepiece. If anyone wants to know what time it is on God's calendar, all they have to do is look to current events surrounding ISRAEL. The road to Armageddon is getting shorter everyday. Knowing that God's foreign policy pertaining to ISRAEL is "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you", and the fact that we're already 68 years into this Last Generation revealed by Christ should be a wake up call. The U.S. estimate of "at least a year" before Iran could achieve a nuclear breakout is entirely flawed as it based on an estimate that assumes Iran only have low grade enriched uranium. This nuclear accord is dead in the water and everybody knows it. It is an epic foreign policy fail. This terrible accord, bad as it is may be, may yet pale into insignificance compared to the next potential foreign policy catastrophe. The last foreign policy disaster of Barack Obama's two terms is slightly different though, because it hasn't happened yet.

There are consistent rumblings in diplomatic circles that as a final, parting betrayal, Obama intends to deliver Israel and the decision to divide Jerusalem up to the UN before the end of his presidency. Obama obviously despises Israel and his foreign policy displays this clearly. That he might deliver Israel to her enemies at the United Nations before he leaves office is a realistic possibility. The world is a without doubt a worse place for Barack Obama's presidency. Worse though, than all this, is his active and continued betrayal of Israel. It will be these acts alone that signal perilous times ahead for America. Obama's foreign policy has left Israel as a lamb among wolves in the Middle East. They are now totally alone. When the very last vestiges of American support for Israel finally do dry up, as it soon must, so will God's cover and protection over America itself will finally end. That is a fearful thing. "And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. (Zechariah 12:3) And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. (Zechariah 12:9) It would take decades, if that long were left (it's not), for the world to recover from Obama's time in office. That is, of course, assuming that somebody even worse will not soon become president of the United States of America.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

It is not the duty of the US government to protect citizens outside of the US borders.

Oh, and the time on "god's calendar'? Gather around little children, it's fairy tale time.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

Oh, and the time on "god's calendar'? Gather around little children, it's fairy tale time.
    As usual I have to disagree with you XD and at the same time thank you for allowing me the opportunity to educate and inform you that the times we live in are incredible, like no previous generation. The world is heading pell-mell for a conclusion though nobody knows the timing on this. But we are privileged to look at signs that are like clouds forming on the horizon. In the 1970s there were only a few events that were prophecy-related happening. There were minor shakings but sometimes connecting the dots was even a stretch! Fast forward to today and there are so many prophecy-related events happening daily and hourly that it presents a major dilemma for those of us watching the signs of the times to know just where to focus. It's a privilege and a challenge to be born for such a time as this. Very little that is predicted to happen in the "last days" is good news and who wants a steady dose of bad? But if one can "look up" one can bear the heartache of looking around as the signs of the times explode on our news outlets. The Bible asks us to be "watchmen" (Ezekiel 33). We're to be sounding an alarm. Trouble is ahead. Time is short. And I have never felt such a sense of urgency and the realization that time is, indeed, short. Jesus reprimanded the Pharisees and Sadducees for not discerning the times. 'When it is evening you say, it will be fair weather, for the sky is red; and in the morning, it will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening. Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times.' " (Matthew 16:2-3 NKJV)

More than a quarter of the Bible is prophecy, much of it yet to be fulfilled. The prophecies of the first coming of Christ were fulfilled. They stand as evidence that the Bible can be trusted. Prophecies of His second coming work the same way, except we get to witness these events in our time, often with our own eyes. ISRAEL is God's Prophetic Timepiece and God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL of the promises and warnings of the Bible. The nations of the world are being moved, as though by a hidden hand, into exactly the right positions on a global chess board. It's truly an amazing thing to see it happening before our eyes! I think the church is headed into the home stretch of her history! I base that not on emotions or wishful thinking. I base that on what I see happening daily. Man can live for a week or two without food. We can live only days without water. But our spirits are crushed within hours without hope. We have the good news of the ultimate hope -- the "blessed hope." (Titus 2:13) His glorious appearing.

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

It is an amazing fantasy world you live in..... and there but for the grace of any god go I

I understand you are sincere in your posts and beliefs, but I just can't take your views seriously because they are based on the fantasy of a non-existent deity.

On the plus side at least you didn't post the same nonsense about my fear there is a god, but I guess you have reached your quota for the day on that silliness.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

"The fool has said in his heart 'there is no God'." Psalm 14:1
    I didn't say that, the "non-existent" God did. Your argument to the contrary is not with me, but with Him.

Quote Originally Posted by RossA View Post
    "The fool has said in his heart 'there is no God'." Psalm 14:1
    I didn't say that, the "non-existent" God did. Your argument to the contrary is not with me, but with Him.

No, man said that, as the bible, the qur'an, the torah etc., are all the works of men, based on concepts born in the vastness of ignorance of the time.

I know that your hateful speech is an attempt to bring forth an equally hateful response from me. However, in love I will pray that you find God's truth in Jesus and come to salvation. Rather than debate you, I prefer to pray for you.

I know that your hateful speech is an attempt to bring forth an equally hateful response from me. However, in love I will pray that you find God's truth in Jesus and come to salvation. Rather than debate you, I prefer to pray for you.
    The prime example of christian hate, if I disagree with you, it is "hate speech". Just another of the many groups that immediately try to label the truth has hate. It is as pathetic as the black lives matter nonsense, when the reality is that a black man is hundreds of times more likely to be killed by another black man than a cop.

The truth is not hate, hate only grows in the petri dish of ignorance. Wish away (what you call praying) it has zero effect on reality, though praying for people in need, like the flood victims in LA is much easier than actually doing something.

I'm not looking to get a response from you, but to challenge you to think outside your bible. You believe there is only one god, followers of the Qur'an believe the same. Your book says it is absolutely true, their book says it is absolutely true... common sense says one of you has to be wrong, reason says both of you are wrong.

Still praying, even though you call it hate.

Still praying, even though you call it hate.

No my poor misguided friend, and one with poor reading comprehension, I have never called prayer hate.... You can wish on the first star you see tonight, or pray to your god, both are equally effective.

I merely stated that the bible, qor'an and other religious books were written men, and you are the one that immediately called that statement hate speech. Why is that, does it cut too close to reason or what?

I made a factual statement and was accused of hate..... dude, I'm not the one with the hating problem, you are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast