Unbelievable! Obama Warns ISIS Before Bombing, Drops Leaflets To Save Their Lives!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable! Obama Warns ISIS Before Bombing, Drops Leaflets To Save Their Lives!

Unbelievable! Obama Warns ISIS Before Bombing, Drops Leaflets To Save Their Lives!

Is this incompetence or treason?
    After the ISIS attacks in Paris, France did not hesitate to pummel ISIS the way we should have years ago. France bombed key targets in Raqqa, Syria, the capital of the Islamic State’s so-called caliphate, hitting command and recruitment centers, an ammunition storage base and one of the terror network’s biggest training camps. So the question stands, why haven’t we already bombed those places? The answer, Obama and his feckless foreign policy.
    In fact, this pathetic commander in chief just bombed the first tanker trucks in Syria this week! But to make matters worse, he WARNED them first!
    “In Al-Bukamal, we destroyed 116 tanker trucks, which we believe will reduce ISIL’s ability to transport its stolen oil products,” Warren said. “This is our first strike against tanker trucks, and to minimize risks to civilians, we conducted a leaflet drop prior to the strike. We did a show of force, by — we had aircraft essentially buzz the trucks at low altitude.”
    The leaflets, which fluttered to the ground about 45 minutes before the strikes, simply said: “Get out of your trucks now, and run away from them. Warning: airstrikes are coming. Oil trucks will be destroyed. Get away from your oil trucks immediately. Do not risk your life.”
    “We combine these leaflet drops with very low altitude passes of some of our attack aviation, which sends a very powerful message,” the colonel added.
    He said the decision to drop warnings came after they “assessed that these trucks, while although they are being used for operations that support ISIL, the truck drivers, themselves, probably not members of ISIL; they’re probably just civilians.”
    “So we had to figure out a way around that. We’re not in this business to kill civilians, we’re in this business to stop ISIL — to defeat ISIL.”
    Thus, they tried to come up with a strategy “to kind of shoo people away without harming them.”
    Obama gave ISIS nearly an hour of a heads up before attacking. Gen. Jack Keane told Fox news,
    “Our air campaign in Syria and Iraq has never been what it should be. We’ve had incredible restrictions on what we call rules of engagement so, as a result, it takes layers to get approval for a target, it takes too much time, the enemy gets away on us, we’re not really going after the right targets.”
    Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters took it a step further saying,
    “President Obama, who approved these rules of engagement, has no understanding of history, no understanding of warfare. Obama believes in this illusion that you can somehow wage clean war. But you can’t have a standard of no civilian casualties and expect to win like that. It never has and it never will.”
    This is what happens when you have a president with no military experience and too much of an ego to listen to the military experts around him.
    Read More: Unbelievable! Obama Warns ISIS Before Bombing, Drops Leaflets To Save Their Lives! ⋆ Dc Gazette
    My Thoughts:
    Now imagine this, would FDR require Gen. Patton to hand out leaflets to the German troops prior to sending his troops into the fight to leave before the attack begins, HELL NO, so why did Obama require these leaflets to be dropped on the ISIS people prior to dropping bombs on their locations. Would that be called treason, aiding the enemy in a time of conflict?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

It's called telegraphing your strike. That way you can claim you did something, without really doing anything.

Funny...leaflet propaganda warnings were used on Germans...back in WW1 and WW2.

Civilians are now your enemy?

Sent from my SM-G935V using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leaflets were also dropped in Japan warning of the Atomic Bombings, telling civilians to evacuate their cities.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Funny how when in the presence of facts oopspec looses interest in threads he started, and don't forget the terror of the fact ISIS posses a lot of dihydrogen monoxide thread, about a colorless and odorless chemical compound that can be deadly in the right amount, and has been used to torture prisoners.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The BIG difference between WW2 is they were telling civilians to evacuate, this is a completely different matter these are ISIS combatants, or can't you two see the difference, I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The BIG difference between WW2 is they were telling civilians to evacuate, this is a completely different matter these are ISIS combatants, or can't you two see the difference, I guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    He said the decision to drop warnings came after they “assessed that these trucks, while although they are being used for operations that support ISIL, the truck drivers, themselves, probably not members of ISIL; they’re probably just civilians.”
    Wrong. Try again.

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

The big word there is PROBABLY civilians. If they are with or working for ISIS there fair game.

Those who are probably civilians are the ones who will probably read the leaflets and probably leave their trucks so they probably won't die. Kind of like how those leaflets are probably supposed to work.

Eh, what do you care? Civilians are the least of your concern.

Also, just remember its these civilians that kill hundreds of people with suicide vests and your right I don't care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast