FBI warns terrorists may have Dihydrogen Monoxide

Thread: FBI warns terrorists may have Dihydrogen Monoxide

The US government has raised its terror warning status this week after the FBI issued a warning that the terror group ISIS may have access to the chemical dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO), and may be preparing to use it in attacks on US soil.
    Sources say the group has used the substance to launch probing attacks on multiple US coastal cities. A recent attack in Louisiana has destroyed thousands of homes, although ISIL has not yet claimed responsibility.
    “We’re doing everything we can to dry up their supply of DHMO,” said FBI Director James Comey. “We’ve been inundated by a flood of information in the past twenty-four hours, and we hope some of that will trickle down into actionable intelligence.”
    Already, numerous drone strikes have been launched against suspected DHMO storage facilities, but thus far they have “barely made a ripple,” say Central Intelligence Agency sources.
    The FBI has warned Americans to avoid drinking from public taps, as they may have been saturated with DHMO by ISIL sleeper cells.
    Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter says his anger “is boiling over, as in recent years Congress has siphoned off the resources designed to ebb such a threat.”
    “We no longer have a well of funding specifically designed to dam the flow of DHMO streaming out of the Middle East,” said Carter. “And without those resources, they’re using it to really mop the floor with us.”
    As to how vast ISIL’s DHMO supply actually is, Carter suspects they have “oceans of it.” According to analysts, he says, they have so much that they are “literally drowning in it.”
    “Whether we’re able to get to the bottom of this,” says Carter, “really depends on which way the tide turns.”
    Read more: FBI warns terrorists may have Dihydrogen Monoxide
    My Thoughts:
    Dihydrogen Monoxide is dangerous stuff and now ISIS has it! Do you have any idea what this stuff can do to our water supply and what’s to stop them from bringing it across our porous southern border?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

LOL, dihydrogen monoxide is plain water.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihy..._monoxide_hoax

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post

The US government has raised its terror warning status this week after the FBI issued a warning that the terror group ISIS may have access to the chemical dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO), and may be preparing to use it in attacks on US soil.
    Sources say the group has used the substance to launch probing attacks on multiple US coastal cities. A recent attack in Louisiana has destroyed thousands of homes, although ISIL has not yet claimed responsibility.
    “We’re doing everything we can to dry up their supply of DHMO,” said FBI Director James Comey. “We’ve been inundated by a flood of information in the past twenty-four hours, and we hope some of that will trickle down into actionable intelligence.”
    Already, numerous drone strikes have been launched against suspected DHMO storage facilities, but thus far they have “barely made a ripple,” say Central Intelligence Agency sources.
    The FBI has warned Americans to avoid drinking from public taps, as they may have been saturated with DHMO by ISIL sleeper cells.
    Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter says his anger “is boiling over, as in recent years Congress has siphoned off the resources designed to ebb such a threat.”
    “We no longer have a well of funding specifically designed to dam the flow of DHMO streaming out of the Middle East,” said Carter. “And without those resources, they’re using it to really mop the floor with us.”
    As to how vast ISIL’s DHMO supply actually is, Carter suspects they have “oceans of it.” According to analysts, he says, they have so much that they are “literally drowning in it.”
    “Whether we’re able to get to the bottom of this,” says Carter, “really depends on which way the tide turns.”
    Read more: FBI warns terrorists may have Dihydrogen Monoxide
    My Thoughts:
    Dihydrogen Monoxide is dangerous stuff and now ISIS has it! Do you have any idea what this stuff can do to our water supply and what’s to stop them from bringing it across our porous southern border?

4. The sad thing is that a lot of Trump supporters will believe this. Trump will actually hope it isn't a hoax.

Proud father of 3 upright citizens.
    Lucky husband of the world's most wonderful woman.
    US Navy SubVet.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    LOL, dihydrogen monoxide is plain water.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihy..._monoxide_hoax
    Hilarious.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

This has as much validity as any of the other threads that opsspec has started. Guess he found it on the internet, so it must be true.... <shakes head>

Coming from virtually anyone else I would suspect a very dry sense of humor but not in this case.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    From the "About" page of "DuffelBlog" where your link goes to:

We are in no way, shape, or form, a real news outlet. Everything on this website is satirical and the content of this site is a parody of a news organization. No composition should be regarded as truthful, and no reference of an individual, company, or military unit seeks to inflict malice or emotional harm.
    My Thoughts:
    Is that what you call this, "thought?" Un-freakin'-believable.

DHMO on the brain may be the only logical explanation for this sophistry.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

FBI warns terrorists may have Dihydrogen Monoxide-e49.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg