Here's a map of Europe refugee camps. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's a map of Europe refugee camps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tman72 View Post
    Yeah , we know XD40

I don't know what's in Syrian water .

Maybe he's concerned what some improperly vetted "refuge" may put in our drinking water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A member for 2 years and this is your second post?

But how are they smuggling the "tainted/toxic syrian" water into the US? Rain, snow, sleet, tides, clouds, in their bladder, reversing the flow of the Mississippi River.... enlighten to the true threat.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. Yep , not one for talking/ commenting to much.
    I don't know how. You know?
    Maybe use items here already.
    I don't believe the 9/11 hijackers smuggled anything in used in that attack.

Just in case you missed it , Syrian water = sarcasm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I'm really concerned about the dihydrogen monoxide you posted about, or actually the fact you fell for it. That is some scary sh!t there big boy, if falls from the sky, it covers over 2/3 of the earth, and without it you just effing die.

The reality is that proves how completely susceptible you are to the nonsense on the internet. I saw it on the internet, it must be true nonsense, and it shows how completely guliable you are to anything that appears on your computer..... You don't have the character or courage to admit that you took the bait, hook line and sinker, not to mention the dihydrogen monoxide that was completely over your head and reasoning. I am laughing, at your gullibility.
    Nice spin, but WTF does it have to do with this post.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Nice spin, but WTF does it have to do with this post.

I thought I made that clear when I said "The reality is that proves how completely susceptible you are to the nonsense on the internet."
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

If you can't see the problems that are happening over in the EU and that we might have these same problems right here in the US, then just keep your head in the sand and have a great day.

Your comment is about the US; support your point with a map of Europe?

I guess you can't see the correlation between what's happening over there and what could happen right here if Obama & Hillary have their way.

I guess you can't see the correlation between what's happening over there and what could happen right here if Obama & Hillary have their way.
    Something tells me that it will be Hillary that will have her way.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

If Hillary gets in then were screwed big time.

If Hillary gets in then were screwed big time.
    The New World Order has been the agenda of "both" parties for decades and that's the main reason that we see all of the RINO's trying so hard to dump Trump. Call it the New World Order (secular) or One World Government (Biblical), either way it's just a matter of time, there's no stopping it. There's not enough sanity or even common sense left, in our country or the world, to continue in any way shape or form of anything resembling life as we have always known it. We are now currently living in an age, where nothing is sacred. It's the 'mystery of iniquity' coming into full effect. Every institution, whether it be marriage, the family, technology, commerce, worship, sexuality, etc...everything is already, or is in the process of being corrupted. We are witnessing an all-out assault on everything that God considers good, and/or at least necessary for humanity to continue. Not only are the foundational pillars of our society being attacked, but people seemingly can't trust anything anymore. Every source has bias and everyone seemingly has an agenda. Those figures in the media who people had trusted for decades, have now proven every bit as corrupt as they people their supposed to be 'watchdogs' against. Coaches, priests, military leaders, politicians, ministries, charities, and every other sector and section, has gotten black eyes recently from the scandals surrounding them.

People are questioning everything today...even the very common sense things that the most primitive of tribes going back millennia, don't have difficulties with. There are reportedly some 58 different sexual identities people are now claiming. Marriage has been redefined to mean only that it is ethically acceptable to marry what one loves (and one can hypothetically love anything, human or otherwise). Abortion has been redefined as a constitutional right, not murder. Euthanasia is now both a convenience and morally commendable. Nation states should be borderless. Islam is portrayed a religion of peace, while Christianity is portrayed as that of hate, violence, and bigotry. Every tragic event now turns into a conspiracy. The Earth being round is now a conspiracy. Criminals are the victims, and the victim's, criminal. Corruption, violence, globalism, greed, and pay-for-play politics are becoming the norm. Corrupt leaders are above the law, and the law's now are becoming solely aimed at stripping away freedoms from the individual. Common sense is being abandoned at a record pace, and political correctness is choking the very life out of a nation bound by its Constitution. Violence and murder is plaguing every major urban center, and this is all just in the United States, the supposed leader of the free world.

Consider this; if we went back 100 years ago, would the issue of a man having the legal right to use a women's restroom, even remotely be an issue the US government would decide to waste its time with? No of course not. Any politician who would even support such a notion would have been thrown out of office and locked up in the loony bin. How about 50 years ago? 40 years ago? 20 years ago? No, no, and no. It's only been in the last ten years (or less) that evil has so gained a foothold in our culture and political mindset, that this even warrants discussion. It only warrants discussion because those who want to enforce it, have both completely lost their ability to reason and are the ones in control of the system. We've entered into a new dark age, where truth is suppressed, reason has been outlawed, and ignorance is applauded.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast