Here's a map of Europe refugee camps.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's a map of Europe refugee camps.

Here's a map of Europe refugee camps.

184 cities in 38 US states
    ALREADY house refugees.
    A look at our future.

Here's a map of Europe refugee camps.-112p.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

And?

Is there supposed to be a link to this or something else? I don't see the USA on the map.

These little red tags aren't to scale, so....

Keep in mind that the OP is the same person that got their panties in a wad over the fact ISIS had large quantities of the dangerous chemical dihydrogen monoxide.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Keep on laughing big boy, you’ll be laughing out the other side of your mouth when you’re up to your arm pit’s in these refugees, Oh by the way, Obama brought another few thousand into our country today, bringing his total at 10,000 and he wants to bring another 100,000 before he gone and Hillary wants to bring in an additional 550% more than he did and where are they going to go and it’s your tax dollars are going to pay everything for them.

The OP shows a map of Germany with each marker showing where asylum seekers live in assigned public housing (not camps) while their refugee status is being reviewed by the authorities.

From 2011 to 2014, Germany received around 460,000 asylum seekers in total, from all countries (source). It received about 800,000 in 2015 from all countries. A significant proportion of these will not be given refugee status. Germany has a population of about 80 million people. That makes the 800,000 in 2015 an increase in population of about 1%.

This fiscal year, the U.S. plans to accept 85,000, including 10,000 Syrians (source). The US has a population of about 319 million people. That makes the 85,000 in FY16 an increase in population of about 0.026%, i.e., 38 times less than the increase in population in Germany.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Keep on laughing big boy, you’ll be laughing out the other side of your mouth when you’re up to your arm pit’s in these refugees, Oh by the way, Obama brought another few thousand into our country today, bringing his total at 10,000 and he wants to bring another 100,000 before he gone and Hillary wants to bring in an additional 550% more than he did and where are they going to go and it’s your tax dollars are going to pay everything for them.
    Even if one were inclined to agree that musloid refugees that can't be properly vetted should not be being brought to our shores, why at this point should anyone accept all the numbers and stats you bleat out above at face value? You have proven yourself so adverse to actually fact-checking anything you say that to take your word at face value would prove the taker an utter fool, unless of course, this was their first exposure to your sloppy sourcing and lack of common sense for fact-checking your posts, in which case, they will learn soon enough.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

The figures I post have been in the news for weeks on multiple places that are what Obama & Hillary want to do.

9. That is 10000 to many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I'm really concerned about the dihydrogen monoxide you posted about, or actually the fact you fell for it. That is some scary sh!t there big boy, if falls from the sky, it covers over 2/3 of the earth, and without it you just effing die.

The reality is that proves how completely susceptible you are to the nonsense on the internet. I saw it on the internet, it must be true nonsense, and it shows how completely guliable you are to anything that appears on your computer..... You don't have the character or courage to admit that you took the bait, hook line and sinker, not to mention the dihydrogen monoxide that was completely over your head and reasoning. I am laughing, at your gullibility.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

11. Yeah , we know XD40

I don't know what's in Syrian water .

Maybe he's concerned what some improperly vetted "refuge" may put in our drinking water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast