A post from someone I agree with - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A post from someone I agree with

Seems odd that being Clinton is a Methodist, Biden is a Catholic and many other Big Dogs in Congress are Catholic, that they are so pro-abortion and their churches are anti- abortion. Obviously they are faux Christians. The Bible specifically says, when asked to choose between life and death, choose life. And yet they choose death for poor little defenseless babies like they are nothing. Guess if the babies could vote and pay taxes it would be different.

I say vote for Godly people, not baby killers.

3. I wonder just how many Godly people chose to run for a political office.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    In the post you brought up , I stated YOUNGER VOTERS ( of which I am not one of) care less about the issues in the post.
    Separate and apart from your talking about younger voters, you said this:

There is simply no time for the petty nonsense of abortion, gay marriage and other social conservative issues.
    That was clearly you speaking for yourself, not younger voters. And you shouldn't even be trying to speak for others anyway, so the whole post was nothing but projection of your cavalier attitude towards baby-killing upon younger people of whom you have no earthly idea about how they feel.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

5. I have younger voters in my family and listen to what they have to say about things. There are 3 generations there that are voters and a forth just shy by a few months. They and most of their friends I have talked to feel about the same as what I stated so I think I have a pretty good idea of their views.

I have younger voters in my family and listen to what they have to say about things. There are 3 generations there that are voters and a forth just shy by a few months. They and most of their friends I have talked to feel about the same as what I stated so I think I have a pretty good idea of their views.
    Are you talking about four generations or four younger people? If it's the latter, that's hardly a number that qualifies you to speak for an entire generation of voters.

Whatever, now you say they feel the same as you do about it, which was my point all along. It was your feelings you were expressing, not younger voters'. No wonder you shill so hard for Trump. He's a baby-killer supporter too.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

7. Kiss my Grits !!!!! GENERATIONS of FAMILIES not 4 people.

I don't shill for Trump . I oppose Hil-LIARy .
    I would even vote for you over her.

I think you would make a great politician . You have a way of using many words to say very little and a way of twisting around other's words .

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    No wonder you shill so hard for Trump. He's a baby-killer supporter too.
    I don't shill for Trump . I oppose Hil-LIARy .
    And Trump supports continuation of federal funding for Planned Parenthood, which means he supports murdering babies both in and out of the womb. You know, that "petty nonsense" issue that you suggest no conservative should be concerned with so that Trump gets a pass and gets elected by all you phony conservatives. I call that shilling for Trump no matter what contortions you have to go through to rationalize your support for him. Congratulations. You are contributing to the death of conservatism and the Republican Party in America.

I would even vote for you over her.
    And it would be as big of a wasted vote as the one you're going to cast for Trump. Might as well just write-in "BluesStringer," because a vote for me has just as much chance of bringing life to our system of government as a vote for Trump, which is to say, exactly zero chance.

I think you would make a great politician . You have a way of using many words to say very little and a way of twisting around other's words .
    Yes, well, I wish I could say you make a great shill for Trump, but I can't. A great shill would make me at least think twice about my voting decisions. All you and opsspec ever do is reinforce them.

Blues

I wonder just how many Godly people chose to run for a political office.
    Don't sit and wonder. Seek them out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12