A post from someone I agree with
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A post from someone I agree with

1. A post from someone I agree with

Huma Abedin, close aide to Hillary Clinton, has had enough. Anthony Weiner got caught sexting, again. He's an embarrassment to Huma, and by extension, to Hillary Clinton and her quest for power. While being Mrs. Congressman Weiner held some importance for Abedin, providing perquisites and power, her new source for power and influence lies elsewhere. So, "Carlos Danger" is getting kicked to the curb.

Contrast this with Hillary and Bill Clinton. What Bill Clinton admitted doing is far, far worse than sexting, to say nothing of what he's been convincingly accused of doing, such as forcible rape, groping, and sexual harassment. All this without even mentioning the dozens of women with whom "Slick Willie" is alleged to have had sex with outside of their marriage. Yet, Hillary decided to stand by her man. And still does. She cast her lot with a lout, and is riding him to the top. Hillary decided that her clearest route to power and influence rested by remaining at Bill Clinton's side, the loyal wife, so there she stayed. Hillary could have separated from Bill, especially when the lies were exposed for all to see. Yet she did not. This reveals Hillary Clinton to be a cold, calculating, scheming, devious woman devoid of principles or character. Hillary Clinton wants power, and will stop at nothing, and do everything she needs to do, to achieve it.

For a democrat Weiner boy sure acts like a republican in his extra curricular activity....

If you haven't figured it out yet, I align with neither party and have nothing but contempt for both parties, as neither has anything but their own quest for absolute power in their agenda.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

FYI: Donald Trump donated to Weiner's 2007 and 2010 congressional campaigns.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    FYI: Donald Trump donated to Weiner's 2007 and 2010 congressional campaigns.
    He might've even peeked at Carlos Danger's underwear in those Tweets (or whatever they were) too. I'll bet they had each other on speed-dial, just like Trump and the Clintons before he started dumping old relationships for political expediency and a 2016 run at the Rainbow House as an even bigger phony conservative than McCain or Romney ever dreamt of being.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

6. Trump just did what all major worldwide business people do. Lay down with PIGS to get things done for their business and stockholders.

He spent money on some politicians because he knew they were for sale and the Clintons were open about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Trump just did what all business people do. Lay down with PIGS to get things done for their business and stockholders.

He spent money on some politicians because he knew they were for sale and the Clintons were open about it.
    I owned and ran a successful business for years and never once laid with pigs to further my own business interests. That so-called "conservatives" believe this kind of garbage is "what all business people do" proves the validity of my belief that "conservatives" and Republicans have abandoned all pretense of holding firm to a set of core values, instead promoting political expediency as their prime directive no matter how much evil is involved in promoting it. You demonstrate clearly nearly every time you post why I reject the modern "conservative" and/or Republican ideology, because it stinks to high Heaven, which is one reason most of you won't get there.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

8. My BAD ! I meant major worldwide business , not Mom and Pop stores .
    Will go back and edit my post.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    My BAD ! I meant major worldwide business , not Mom and Pop stores .
    Will go back and edit my post.
    Trying to carve out one segment of "all business people" doesn't change the fact that you still think it's acceptable for a so-called "conservative" businessman-turned-politician to, "Lay down with PIGS to get things done for their business and stockholders." I agree with you that Trump is a person who would do such, but what you fail to recognize, or give the first crap about as the case may be, is that Trump's propensity for laying with pigs is proof that he is no "conservative" and that he has no core set of values consistent with true conservative ideology. Laying with pigs in your normal course of business dealings, and holding true to principled core conservative values, are mutually-exclusive ideas.

It was you who said a few weeks ago that Republicans have to forget about pro-life issues though, referring to the issue as "petty nonsense," so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you don't get the mutually-exclusive nature of Trump's many and often-changing positions on such core-value issues.

Your "BAD" indeed.

Blues

His moral character and ethics are on display, and clearly I would not trust him in any business dealings.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

11. In the post you brought up , I stated YOUNGER VOTERS ( of which I am not one of) care less about the issues in the post.

As for large business on a global scale , I believe that dealing with pigs to get things done is a fact.

I did not say it was right but that is the way it is.

I never said Trump is perfect but compared to Hillary he is an angel

I am not a pro-life person , I just object to taxpayers paying to end life of the unborn.

I also think anyone that does not want a child can make a mistake once or maybe even twice and get pregnant but not expect others to cover the costs.

After the 2nd time , they should be turned upside down and filled with Super Glue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast